Sunday, May 10, 2009

victor's 21st birthday

it is a Friday again!!!
thought i can sleep for whole day!!!!
everytime i plan to sleep longer n longer
sure got some calls keep calling in....
ishhhhh....
I keep answer the calls and keep switch off my alarm mode!
MAD!
well...this fella
...LTW....
long time he didnt call me up & i also seldom lunch with him
since we are 5yrs+ friendship!!!!
and i wake up & go hv lunch with him!
faster say TQ to me!
fast!!!
muahahhahha^^i should be the 1 who say to u!!!TQ!
before that, i did put my CPU in my fren's house
huuuu.....
feel sorry about that day...
emmm
and we head to Mv...
since the dim sum shop has close~
yeahhh...
I MISS PASTA ZANMAI!!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
* TW * that fella & bestBuddy

i miss this Choco Banana
* Khai Hoong with me * long time no see laa weiii!
after lunch....
TW keep saying:" go home go home!!!!"
huuuhh~~~
just go home.....
since i forgot to bring my IC, driving license go out today!
what else I can do?
hohohoo
before that..we passed by the Tmn Desa...
so...i decided go inside this area
n looking for the birthday cake for Vic!
since ah Ma said the cake is nice!!!!
yuuuhuuu!!!! damn happy!!!!
you knw....
i found this shop out!!!
without any direction to here....
althought CYF did told me before that...
but i hv totally forgot what he said...
just rmb the SHELL petrol station!
in the evening
go The Gardens again!!!!=="
what for....?
-
-
Victor's Present!!!!
this was the 2nd items i bought in this year..
* hope U will like it...damn tired i walked for whole day! *
In the nite...
the party is beginz!!!!!
Neway @ Cheras Plaza
members:
Tw, hugo, yf, sam, victor, hanJie, Joan, Ebel, nevin, weiKiat, alvin and me!
* only for guys *
* hugo , Vic, Tw *
* what are u doing on him?! omg! *
* tw with me *
* ebel with me * yellow rockz!
* the sweet couple *
* hugo with me *
* wahahhaha...i love this pic *
* weiKiat with me *
* mr.Nevin with me *
* Tw, vic, weiKiat *
* tw, vic and me *
* hugo, hanJie, Joan *
* Singing Time *
* happy happy Birthday to u!!!! *
* he get addicted in his jacket * =="swt!
* weiKiat with Vic *

* Yf , vic, and alvin *
* vic with sweet couple *
* vic , alvin , sam *
* vic with another sweet couple *
* the party end up with the Gifts!*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CHICKEN DINNER?!!!!
hoooooYeahhhh~~~~~
whole table serve with the CHICKEN!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!
we all bring along the chicken?
luckily...
vic bring along with the SUSHI
otherwise...
i really will Pengsan!
and Hugo bring along with the MeeHoon & noodle!
**** TKH & SYF.....FFK us!!!!! ******
we cant even finished the food laaaa weiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

tengwee said...

HELLLOOOO,

i'm know u since form3!

is 6yrs+!

haizz....

shuet yee poh leng said...

ya laaa....more than 6 yearss....okie??whahahhaa^^

東方左耳 said...

woh~u n hugo photo..

shuet yee poh leng said...

ooo~~~ why ler J~?

 
エステ