Sunday, May 24, 2009

Port Dickson'09

Hugo's 21st Birthday Blash!!!!
celebrate @ Port Dickson
Glory Beach Resort
......
only upload these photos until me SiAO!!!!
@@"
so....just let's the photos tell the stories!!!!
yuhuuuuu~
* packing & waiting for hugo *
* on d Way to PD *
* hugo *

* victor *

* bei Chee *
* Yee Foong *
After 1Hour Plus
-----
----
---
WE REACHED laaaaa
muaahahaa^^
but
the weather is DAMN HOT laaa weiiii
* the blue sky *
Not bad huhh? lol
* here our room *

we sit inside the living room till the sun not so bright
and we heading to BEACH!!!!!
^______^"
at the same time....
its the time CRAZINESS begins
== camwhore time ==
* the scene is nice....but its Hot ="= *
* bei chee & me *
* Vic & me *
* Vic, me, Yf, Beichee *
* it must be snapped during the time on Beach * =="
* hugo & Vic *
* Jack & Rose? *
* new - U jump, I jump !!!!! * lol
* the STONES which snapped by mr.Hugo *
* continue in craziness *
* JUMP JUMP JUMP session *
* oppsss...my Pig Legs *=="
* time to rest *
* my legs Vs bc's legs *
* Oppsss......my Name gone half -_____-.. *
* wrote again ^3 *
* its time to leave *
go back to our room
------
----
--
* camwhore in front the mirror *
* preparing the foods for tonite *
* opppss...1st time i washing this fella * ++"
* looks horrible *
* but.....it is nice to PLAY * lol
* saw the prawn????*
yeahhh...
i put them in nicely!!!
nice to see & nice to eat !!!!
muahahhahahahah^^
OUR MEAL in tonite
at the sametime.....
TengWee, Sam, Khar Keong, Khai Hoong, Seng Kit are reached
------
--------i'm EMO =!!!=
------
--------my bro forgot to gv the chilis sauce to Sam
------
-------- sorry my frenzz....its my fault!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!
* jump unstoppedly * swt =="
* 5Science1 Members *
* smelly nyaaaa ^66^ *
* here is the Pose I must do after Vic's bday * =="
***** Singing, Wishing, Blowing, Cutting, Eating, Camwhoring Time *****
* Happy Birthday to Hugo Foong *
----------------------------------------------------------
the second day
we head to Malacca for Brunch!!!!!
HOWEVER
khaiHoong, SengKit & BeiChee cant join us
coz something urgent to do in the next day
dissapointed=='
just few of us ON!!!!
TengWee who lead us in wrong way
so...turn here up & there
and finally we reached the MALACCA
long time I didnt visit here since 2001
its changed a lot!!!!
walao ehhh....
the weather here really sucks!!!!
x100 than Port Dickson
* time to look for RICE *
* HERE WE HV OUR LUNCH *
ALL are suffered in Hungry & Tired & Emo
* chicken rice *
* the Drink that I ordered *
Look nice horrr???
aiksss....
SHIT....
the food arent nice as we thought!!!!!
No more Chance for me to visit this restaurant in next time!!!!
what I learned is...
don't jugde the book by its cover
the decoration of this restaurant is nice...
many famous ppl visited before
aikssss
but the food only MA MA DEIII
the drink lagi sad!!!!!
AFTER EAT
continue our journey in Malacca
* CUPIDS?! * muahahahhaa^^
* saw me inside the glasses? *

* REST TIME *
* the drawing by 1 of the Artist there *
hohoho....
I found some pictures during I visited Malacca
* 2009 * today!!!!
* 2001 * ( the last time I visit here )
* the 1st time I visit malacca with my family *
* I found that Malacca has changed a lot *
ByeBye....Malacca
Its the Time We Head Back Kuala Lumpur
* on the way home.....all fall in sleep *
Follow TengWee's car

--------------------------------------------------------------------

20090526


Hugo's Birthday !!!!!
yes..
today is his BIG DAY!!!
finally he is 21st yrs old!!!!
Congratulationssss
OLDMAN!!!!!
they went to steamboat @ yulek
and I joined them up later
just drink some soup jek!!!!
* Darren & Hugo *
* Darren & me *
Long time we didnt meet him up!!!!!
* Sam's favourite pose *
* Tengwee y looked so tired?!! *
* Shocked!!!! Vic is here too...* (coz he wont come out during the weekdays! )
* Yf - who eat lesser today *

* GUYS' pic *
* tengWee, ur shoes spoiled the pic ==" *
lol
kidding laaa...
we knw U just finished ur work!!!
Byeeeeee!
Good Night!!!!

1 comment:

♬ +*@ Iriš •Chéong* +♬ 珈寧 said...

lol...!! i hv been to that chicken rice shop bfore!! its xtreme expensive la!!! i oso get cheat from d shop oso....sob...shud hv eat all along the street n not eat at that restaurant!

 
エステ