Friday, May 1, 2009

Wednesday

in ENT3 . 2-6 . room 3
AH MA Vs Her SONs
Joyce...doing wat there?

hahhah....
she locked her sons inside the DARK ROOM
muahhahaa...
* Chriz_cyf & Calvin Tan SITI *

TIME TO EAT
JOJO @ kuchai lama
Hon got something Urgent to do...
so left 5 of us!!!!
* PAN MEE TIME *
* Cyf with his Qing Tong Pan Mee *
* The chili Pan Mee *
* CT said his Pan Mee which serve late is bcoz too HOU SIK wo*
* joyce with her Lo Pan Mee *
* YennLih with her Yeok Choy Pan Mee *
* me with my Ma Lat Pan Mee *
since the time still early...
and our next class at 4pm
so...
we go next station
Little Tree
* my favourite number - 1126 *
* ah Ma lose this time...muahhahhaa*
* CYF's turn *

* yenn lih & me *
* saw the dice there? * hahaha^^
swt....
at nite...
my dinner is MA LAT PAN MEE again....
wuwuuwuwuuwuw.....=="
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday

We all hv our lunch at McD, TPM
it is crowded in this period
hohoho....
and we are 12 ppl there
* yennLih, Meliza, KimYew, Faiz, Alwin, Alwin's fren, peterG, me, Calvin, Hon, ChrizCyf, Joyce *
after get home and wait for my sis gao dim her stuff
then accompany her go ss2
huhhh....I M SO SO SO SO TIRED & SLEEPY zzz
what for?????
select her photos....
at EVER AFTER, SS2
* and I....? snap photos there *hohoho^^
finally....it is 830pm+
thx god!
she is satisfied with the photos that has selected...
and I....
Sien until crazy there...
coz keep asking my opinion..=="
arggggh!~
And we hv dinner nearby there
* Swensens *
* long time i dint eat this ice-cream!!! *
** FINALLY I CAN GO HOME **

No comments:

 
エステ