Friday, May 22, 2009

Manicure

emmmm~
just feels like doing some on my fingernails
yeahh....
ask from my sis's help
since she is a part time manicurist
anyone interested???
u may contact me....^^
ask my sis gv u a special discount!!!!
hohoooooohohoo^^
* my gel nails before painting *
* my sis is painting on my nails *
* here is it!!!!! *
alamakkkk......
it is 3am+
tin gong loooo~~~~
Z_____Z"
thank u so much yaa...
my lovely sis...
muahahaha...
I will help U paint when I've learn all frm U
-------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd time to Iseatan @ The Gardens
go with sam after he get home from work
rush to RT Pastry House @ Tmn Danau Desa
since a Ma recommend the Strawberrt Tart cake is DELICIOUS
so sad....
when we reached there
hv no more 1 KG cake...
++"
only left those 1/2KG
we order for the cake & head to The Gardens
since....the day is late!!!!!
we r rush rush rush
for hugo's present
...at first...
we planned to buy Hugo Boss perfume for him...
but...the scene was not so suitable for him
so...
we decide to buy this...
the staff who serve us ady familiar with us!!!!!
Phewww phewwww!!!!!
so regret that i didnt apply the member card...
after that, join them up at
Station One @ Tmn Mutiara
discuss about the PD trip
here are them!!!!
* tengWee yg 38 *

I found they like this way to snap photos!!!!!
when the camera is pointing to them...=="
* hugo *
* victor *

* Sam * i like the background!!!!
* KhaiHoong with me *

2 comments:

sansan said...

omg...ur real nail kah honey??

shuet yee poh leng said...

nope~it is fake 1....
it is gel nails~

 
エステ