Thursday, May 28, 2009

Krispy Kreme

ITS NOW IN MALAYSIA
fuiiyoooo
a new competitor to the
Big Apples & J.Co & Dunkin Donuts
huuuhhh
DONUTS also can make profits!
salute!!!!
yeahhh!!!!
specially wanna say
-----
---
** Thanks !!!! Danny Yap ~ (photo from his Facebook) **
see...am I sincere enough?
LOL
wahahhahaa
: reason :
he keep his promise
&
gave me the coupon for
1 dozen of Original Glazed doughnuts
: how he get that? :
he went for the Opening Ceremony that day!!!
Queue up for wholenight again!!!!
I'm damn shocked!!!!
how could u do that again??
ahahhaha
since u hv a "GOOD" tried at SONYcamera launched that time...
BTW
Thank you so much yo!!!
i will go there & get a try!!!
phewww phewwww~
------------------------------------------------
AFTER THAT
it is a break time for us again!!!
this time is Chriz turn in slurping the HACKS
Muahahhahaha^^
*the video*


At nite....
I m follow TengWee & hugo
go to
Starbucks @ TS

* thanks for the drink *
* tengWee*
* hugo *
*me*
* I'm plan to do my research for MKP assignment*
...however...
i cant make it
I'm just plying the game in FB...
arrgghh!!!!
* Revision time for Hugo *
oppsss....
We found that the starbucks workers there
hv a such special culture
=_______=""
*spray the cream & pour ice water over the birthday boy!*
we just laugh beside & abit stunted
BUT
I'm wonder how they going to clean up that toilet?
Cream is hard to clean up as I know
emmm....
it is time to close
&
we leave @ 12am+
Good night

No comments:

 
エステ