Tuesday, May 12, 2009

tagged

WTH...
what I've answered last nite....
all has deleted by me when I answer till Q 15!
ishhhh.....hv to redo again!
since i hv tagged...
I still will finish this questions!!!!
^^
this time was tagged by Kinki aka my lovely lao po
AND
eeYee aka the yee yee
1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
♥ cheek ♥
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
♥ Can I sleep for 9mins more?! ♥
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
♥ my cousin ♥
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
♥ which part? image?...♥
5. Will you ever donate blood ?
♥ I will...last time i did try once but didnt donate after cucuk my forefinger==''♥
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
♥ I got ♥
7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
♥ No ♥
8. What does your last text message say ?
♥ = =" happy..Especially u mah..K lah.. U study la, i continue be a cow ♥ frm Hugo
9. What are you thinking right now ?
♥ please dont ask me again which dress is nice!!!! i need finished this!!!! since the 2nd time i doing this.ishh! ♥

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
♥ no one ♥
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
♥ 4am+ ♥ muahahha...early!
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
♥ not I buy one ♥
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
♥ my SIS!!!!! ♥ keep disturbing me...make me annoy jek!
14. Who was the last person who text you ?
♥ Hugo ♥


TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz,
ps : I just
tag who those have a blog :)

1. LikHei
2. CYF

3. Peter G
4. Hugo

5. TTJ

6. Yoke San

7. Summer Nana
8. Lai Yen
9. Teong.CJK
10. Jhia Yin
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
♥ Evelyn ♥
16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
♥ err...we use to call him gay lou...He is Male ♥ muahahaa^^

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
♥ they do not know each other ♥
18. What is no.1 studying about ?
♥ mechanical engineering ♥

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
♥ hoorrr...? 10 ppl wohh!!! all in different time ♥

20.Is no.4 single?

♥ yes. He is ♥

21. Say something about no.2 .

♥ he is a hakka lou, good man , good son, my classmate, ahMa's son, gay lou's wife & evelyn's bf ♥ confuse hoor?@@

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
♥ phew pheww~~~ G....want me introduce? ngekk ngekkk~

23. Describe no.9
♥ Teong is one of his history, cool outside & hot inside, dislike to smile ( due to his teeth woo...)swt...=="♥

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?

♥ I will ask Bobo to show her funny acts to them ♥

25. Do you like 8 ?
♥ of coz I do, she is one of my best friend since primary school. Althought now we are less contact each other

FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huuuuhhhhh....

No comments:

 
エステ