Thursday, May 7, 2009

tired day...

830am-6pm class again
sad....i keep doze off in the class
wuwuuwuwuuwuw....
I m the sleeping Queen!!!!!!
during the LEB class......
hv nothing to do...
:LOL:
* hon's drawing *
* my drawing *

lol...izzit familiar with the clothes?!
hohohooo!!!!
during the break time
head to IOI mall...
for lunch - KFC
peterG joined us too
after that...just walk around...
and we found this game !!!!
since we still hv time....
just go inside!!!
of coz...i didnt play...
since...i m not tall enuf maaa!!!
no laa....
just let the GAYs play! jk...
hohoho....
after the class....
i go Hair Cut with my sis...
* BEFORE *
* AFTER *
izzit look like kid?wuwuwuw
i miss my hair....
my fringe
=="
after that...way to go carpark to take car
huuuu
u knw who I met????
I saw all my Honeyz!!!
* jhiaYin, me, Xavier , carmun *
my tarc classmate!!!!
yuuuhuuuu
that Jhia Yin ahh...
keep saying me hv no time to accompany her when i asked her why dont called us up...?
ishhhh^^
then i go home hv my dinner
and join them again in Conaught Pasar Malam
I'm so so so so tired...
get home around 1am+
SLEEP SLEEP SLEEPPPPPPP.....zzzZzZzz.....

No comments:

 
エステ