Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Bro!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
- JunKei -
my youngest bro
he likes to show us with his Black Face
=____="
my sis said WE are definitely hv a same attitude
errhh?
...
maybe
LOL
actually my sis & me
him so much
when he X argue or fight with us
* 3 of us during the kids time *
* oppsss...my sis & me geh Coconut Head *
-------------
--------
-----
emmm
he is a Cute Baby
and
we used to scare him with a huge size teddy bear last time
muahahhaa!!!
sure
now he knw that was a lie

*his Birthday Cake during 1 or 2yrs old*
yeahhh!!!!
he to CRY
dont u knw
CRYING X everything ?
so funny to see this picture now
waaww ~ Wawwaa~
* my cousin & my bro *
* his 11th yrs old birthday cake *
* Ocean Park @ HK, 2006 *
since he is growing taller & taller than us
hence
we cant even to scare him with
the teddy bear, scold him, fight with him more =="
* my bro came my convo, 2008 *
* Outing with sis & bro, 2009 *
yes!!!!
he is my Brother
please dont show us ur black face
and
be a guai zai & guai sai lou k?
muahahhahaha!!!!!
may all ur dreams come true

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur bro...so handsome! >w<
but the main point that i wanna say is~his birthday date same wif my mom~lolz~

Ee Siong 一雄 said...

祝他生日快乐哦!
嗨,你好!初来坐坐。

shuet yee poh leng said...

to 32- wahh~~~ happy belated birthday to ur lovely mummy too ya^^LOL~ its time u update ur blog laaa~~~dun lazy yo! i Miss ur Panda @~@ ^

to Ee Siong- Hi~~~WELCOME!!!thanks!!!i help my bro to say~ Nice to meet ya~ do I knw u before?

Anonymous said...

ishh~~my computer broke down adi~all software gone~so~~i cant draw!wuwu~ehh u can draw oso~help me to draw >w<
haha thx for ur wish~^^

 
エステ