Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Broke!

my gel nails were broken!!!!
due to
switch off the plug & washing the dishes at PD!!!!
huhhhh~
SPOILED!
=_________=...
* pimples visit me again *
sadness
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------

erhhhh...
I found a new stuff at my house today
*my parents bought this home*
it just put aside the corner of my living room
And
I'm sure this will be 'abandon' after few months
LOL
^_____^"
since that corner keep come in & out with the new stuff
wahahhahaha
----------------------------------------------------------------------
APIIT's Break Time

Subway @ The Mines
first time for me & joyce having this meal
~WE ARE KAMPUNG BOY~
* Steps when buying this meal *
its sounds interesting, just like pick up the vege in market
Actually I'd start with my diet plan
wuwuuwuwuww
so sad...
why u all always bring me go for
---- Delicious Food aka High Calorie Food ----
-______-..
make me beh tahan laaaa weiiii
Ishhhhh!!!!

* this!!!!!*
put on my weight!!!!
I Dont care laaa...
tonite I will eat lesser ! =="
wakakkaaka^^
* Chriz with his 'yum siu' *

* joyce with sweet smiling *
* Calvin with his tiny eyes *
* G join us again! but he didnt take ice-cream *
* Hon with his dirty mouth *
* me with my pimples face *
* RABBIT? * ( lol....I make that on my ice-cream )
TIME TO SLEEP again
for Calvin Tan during the class
he dozing off inside the class
and we
trying to break the HACKS in smaller size
by chair, ruler, and bottle
.....
However
it is Failed!!!!!!
so...we just
put that HACKS into his mouth
without his notice
WaKakakakkaa....
we did laugh until tears out!!!!!!!!!
he slurped the HACKS into his mouth
&
Slurped it out again!!!!!!
and HE WOKE UP jor
* see that Chriz....laugh unstoppedly*

* Laugh until Sweating....=="*
* look at the Calvin's eyes!!! so FUNNY laaa!!!! *
* who trying to break the Hacks in two pieces with his chair *
finally He stopped laughing
+___+!
*Out of Energy? *
^ LOL ^

No comments:

 
エステ