Wednesday, April 15, 2009

work = no work

WORK for 1day again
for
CIMB clicks & CIB Mall
well~~~~
just an easy job with the reasonable pay!
hahahhahahhaa
just go...since i m in my 1 week holiday what!
yeahh
the venue for this time was
****UPM****
*nichol- knw her since the 1st time i worked for them*
miss u always k....
wish u've ur new life in ur new working environment k?
Muackkss
i asked tracy & summer work together
since Nichol asked me to call my frenz to work together
so sad....
Honey - summer could not come ... bcoz.... fever
do take k ya Honey!!!!
eeehhh~~~~
DAMN HAPPY u knw
I them so much
hahahhah...
SECRET between us!!!!!
ehhhh
after that...me & tracy go to NEWAY
the 2nd Time I go there in this week
woowwww


damn Horrible WE are!!!!!!!!!!!
a lot of meals on the table
just only 2 of us!!!!
and....
we cant even finished the food!!!!

the first time we sing K
and
camwhore!!!!!!!
since we knw each other for 4yrs+
*toilet time*
at night, 1 of my relative came back frm UK, London
that is why we going for dinner together at
Leng Kee,Tmn Tayton
I the Mamiit Crabs!!!!
yuhhhuuuuu!!!
♥ yummy ♥
see this baby's hair..
damn cool rite?
hohohoho
♥chubby♥

♥ a little hand ♥
at home....
i'm trying to change my fringe in this way!!!!
muahahhahha...
just for testing=="
yam cha with them kat ABC again
*ebel*
with her smile =)

*nevin*
who is always stick the cap with his head
*Kiat zAi*
he doesnt want to face the camera
since he just plucked his teeth..
*sam*
who always cover his face...
swt
*me*
* KIRA!!!!!! and ciao....*

No comments:

 
エステ