Saturday, April 25, 2009

生活中18件傻傻的事情

emmm~
received 1 of the forward e-mail from my fren
hohoho....
damn funny when I reading this...
and recall back all what I've done during my childhood!!!
LOL
i think ur guys also hv tried this during ur childhood
♥ ~ just share with you all ~♥

FW: 放松一下,生活中18件傻傻的事情,你做过几件?

1、用手插入米缸的米里面插来插去/玩来玩去 ( yeah...I did...and catch the creatures which r inside there and kept them as my "pet" LOL )
2、地下有阶砖时,特意隔一格一格来走(不可走过界,要完全在格内( I DID! playing with my sis when holding my parent's hand..)
3、用镜面等反光物品反射阳光,照来照去 ( I DID! use my watch and play during the class time ...)
4、铺张纸在硬币上面,然后用铅笔在上面描,描个形出来 ( I DID!!!!)
5、吃完瑞士糖(Sugus)之后,将糖纸包回原本四四方方的形状出来 (hoho....not only SUGUS...bubble gum also^^ and cheat my sis...)
6、超级市场踩着购物车行走 ( i used to playing with it in supermarket...lalllalaaa~)
7、贴张写着“我是白痴”等等的纸条在同学的背后 ( Hoho..sure i did before!!!)
8、拍别人左边 站在别人右边 (errmm..i think got....)
9、踩别人的影子 ( hahahha!!! i like it & look at the shape of my shadow....stupid thing I did==")
10、丢别人门口的拖鞋下楼 (hahhaa...No !!i didnt!!!yuhuuu~~~finally got 1 i didnt do!!!)
11、下楼梯时坐在扶手上面滑下来 ( too dangerous!!! NO WAY! )
12、在电梯(Escalator)上往相反方向走 ( got...when I get my wrong way..++")
13、用萤光笔(Highlighter)油指甲 ( haha...got once i think...)
14、下雨用伞,总是故意地转那把伞 ( I ♥ it ~ lallalala~)
15、对着镜子学跳舞/演戏/唱歌 (.... during kindergarden counted?!)
16、在街上见到狗就扮猫叫,见到猫就扮狗吠 ( utill now...I also hv this kind of habit ==")
17、下雨的时候,拿起伞故意往雨大的地方走去 听雨啪啪的声音 感觉很爽 ( EN EN!!!! I did also!!!!)
18、玩家电包装里的那张有很多泡泡的塑料膜,把泡泡一个一个按破 ( sure I did!!!! somemore step on it ~)



看完了这边文章,肯听让你笑着对自己讲当年有多傻。哈哈哈。
你做过几件?
我做过了16 件。

4 comments:

BrYaN C. said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA...except 10 13 and 17...all I did before...even now also...wahhahaahahahaahahah

shuet yee poh leng said...

hohoho~~~~ give me 5!!!!!
but u more geng than me=="untill now u also do that!phew~

BrYaN C. said...

HAHAHAH...no choice lo...bak chi is like that one mah..hahahhaahha...no pak tuo is so damn sien one la...wahhahahahahaahahah

shuet yee poh leng said...

hoho....not Bak Chi...
just abit TIN ZHAN jek~
mauhahha....u dunhv pak tor mer there????tot u ady pak gan tor there..with bao zhou po~muahhaha^^

 
エステ