Saturday, April 4, 2009

CIB + CIMB clicks

Date: 3 april 2009
Venue: Segi College, KL
Time: 11am-4pm

yesterday, Nichol did call me up~
yeahhh!!!! the event i worked for them last time again!
and this time
just only work for 1 day!!! and only the 5 hours working time!!!!
WOWWW!!!!
Yuhuuuu~~~what an easy job!
muahhahahahahaha^^
start at 1130am+
and
end up at 3pm+
mean i just work for 3hours+
sorry!!! tengWee!!!!
i cant go sing K with u...since...
i need job as well!!!!
==...
- segi college -
- the flyers that we distribute -

- I met my frenz here as well!!! -
- Shook Han with me & the another girl -
follow GEK's car since i dunno how to go there
well...he need go settle his DIGI payment
i found that DIGI always make a lot of problem in billing statement!!!
huhhh
he parked his car beside the TimeSquare
well
i m inside the car while waiting for him!
at the same time, chatting on phone
keekekkee^^
with my tarc classmate a.k.a
HONEYzzz!!!
***thanks for calling me honeyyyzzz....miss u all laa weiii***
SWT....=="
i saw the BANDARAYA truck is coming to me through the side mirror
since his car is parked illegally
and
i quickly jump to the driver seat
and
drive his car away!!!!
and I
waiting for him in backstreet of TS....
* photo time !!! since i m so boring *
- yeahh..i'm the 1 who careless all da time ==.. -
-while waiting for GEK -

** CONCLUSION **
for that day,
I saw the police writing saman on cars,
the ambulance rushing to somewhere,
and the Bandaraya(DBKL) come to halau cars
==:

No comments:

 
エステ