Friday, April 17, 2009

The Day with Amy

visit my aunty ( ah yii ). my mom's yougest sis
* Amy *
HohohO...
everytime go there...sure eat alot laa weiii!!!
she cooked the Korean Instant Noodle for me
i m damn hungry...
since i didnt take my breakfast & lunch yet!
TQ^*^
after rest....
she showed me with her cap!!!
which is for outdoor exercise one
i ask her....
izzit u wanna become a Fatimah?
hahahaha
kudung kehh?or u wanna cover all the face j?
she just LOL there...
=="
* the view from her room *
after take a nap....
we decide to hv our dinner
kat
Pasar Malam, Sri Petaling
first time i went there...
and i never realize that there has a p.mlm....
which is just nearby the BhP petrol station!
just walk and buy our drinks and meal..
and eat Pan Mee (which I ate on Tuesday p.mlm that day)
againnnnnnnn.....=="
2nd time i eat this pan mee!
* her funny face * muahahhaha!!!

hv a walk after get home.....
* the swimming pool side in night *


* she put this on my waist *it shakes until i pening!

* waiting for her bathing.... *


* she is put on her mask.....and i ask her snap with me!!! muahahhaha*

* and my Turn....lalallallala *

* the photos I found there....7-8years ago.....*
quite blur caused by my lousy 3.2mega pixel hp camera again
ahhhrrrggg...
my scanner.....
i need you!!!!!

2 comments:

東方左耳 said...

ur aunty like ur face loh lol...

啊鼻、大肥 said...

i think i saw you there at pasar malam right? lol

 
エステ