Monday, April 13, 2009

Ee Yee 21st Birthday Blash!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
Low Ee Yee

yeahhh...
HER 21st Birthday Blash with
UNIFORM THEME
at
Berjaya Times Square
43floor
after work in PC Fair...
i m going to join this "CLASS"
muahahahhaa

let's Photo tell the stories
there is too much they have snapped before i reached
-
-
-
* the credit couple student *
* the most mature & handsome student *
*the OLD student who are still studying in LEMON(peralihan) *

* the Twins Pengawas who look after them *
* The army who take k of the school *
* the most KAWAII couple student *
* another HoT couple student *
* the noob student *
* the sweet sweet dai ga jie *
* the Shy student *
* kadet police who MERGE with army *
* the stylish TEACHER *
* the Ku wak Zai in class *
* the Japanese student *
* the Youngest Student *
* Sailormoon & Shin Chan *
and me???
miss out to snap with ur guys lerrr weiii~
nvm...
here is ME!!!!
snap at home
I M THE
PENGAWAS!!!!!
100% real!!!!! here is the proof!!!!!
the most right side in the third row from the bottom
that is me!!!!
betul betul saya!!!!
saw my GANGZ?!
ahhaaha...
the pengawas photo did recall me with the secondary school time!!!!!
i still remember....
my position
was a treasurer for that time
all the students saw me also will called me "DAI YI LOONG"
coz i m the ONE who CHASING for the MONEY!!!!
money money money!!!!!
muahahhahhaha
* long time ago geh me with my fren- ai Ling *
so bad....
i MISS this out of that day....
nvm nvm...here the photos!!!!!
-
-
* the most Dark Side in the "class" *


FINALLY.....
I M REACHED!!!!!
* Esther with me *
* lao Po with me *
* seowShan with me *
* Wardy with me *
* me, Kinki, esther *
* me, ken, kinKi *
*me, Kinki, peggy *
*me, KiNki and eiLeen *
*oppss...they rape Wewe *
* JungDng with Me *
* SS, Rodney, me and KiNkI *
* Seng with me *
* again *
* deto with me *
* Carmun with me *
* me, KinKi, Rodney *
* SweeFong with me *
NEGARU TIME...
the National Song as a Birthday Song!!!!
* the Birthday girl with me *
KESIANnyaaaaa
that paling tua Student aka Rodney
wrapped the present with uncountable pieces of newspaper!!!!
see....
she is enjoying!!!!
tear the newspaper!!!!
muahhahahhaa
* IAITU DIA *
* Baskin Robbin 31!!!! yummy....nice shape rite??....*
yeahhh...
we are DIY on the cake when she is busy open the presentss!!!
hohohoho...
all like the ice cream cake....
ee Yee could not taste that ady...--"
* Nice View ..but i cant snap clearly *
* PELAJAR PEREMPUAN *
*PELAJAR LELAKI *
damn hungry when I wanna go home....
coz SweeFong & Ooi are eating....
that is why...
Saya masuk dapur
dan makan makanan yang sendap ini
iaitu disediakan oleh Low Ee Yee dengan kawan-kawannya!!!!
muahhahaha..
i still can write in BM!!!!
*** head Home afterwards....Thanks ya for fetching me !!!! ***
Good Night!!!!!
wish U happy happy always ya LOW EE YEE!!!!
may all ur dreams come true!!!stay Leng Leng!!!!
yuhuuuuuu!!!!!!

2 comments:

rodney said...

i want the pics in ur fon weiiiiii

shuet yee poh leng said...

okokie
wait me later on9 SEND 2 U~!!

 
エステ