Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twins' 21st Birthday!!!

Date: 18th April 2009
Venue: their house
Members: their friends

the actual date suppose is on 9th of May
well....
since they are going celebrate earlier...
==== HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advanced ya! ====
~~~~~~ Kiss Kiss Kiss ~~~~~
we all keep shouting!!!!
muahahhaha...
and they really DID=="
WTH....just pretending only ok?!
hahahhahhaa...
i'm sure they won't kiss each other!!!!
100%

* the guys *

* the girls *
* Jin Thin & me * my primary sch fren!!!!
* peter Gay & mini Hon *
* 2 chris *
* ah suk & ah sou *
* ah Ma's Son - hon, peter G, calvin, chriz *
* yennLih, me, Hon, Joyce *
* TP2F0807BC & EMKT*
* lou wu guai geh face *
* ken with me *
* wednesday with me...saw eeYee? *
* esther with me *
* Seow shan with me *
* eileen with me *
sorry ya...
Hon & Seng
coz i leave earlier there...
coz I need to go Poppy with my honeyz...
* yokeSan , bobo, me, summer *
at the same time
my secondary sch mate also there!!!!
yuhuuuu..
WanLeng's 21st birthday
* me, geokTeng, WanLeng, xiaoWei, sukHong , wanTing *
Happy Birthday To u....wan leng!!!!
*********************
you knw....
I m so Shocked when I heard frm sukHong that they bumped into the motorcylist...
aka Mat rempit
when they all are heading home that nite....
there has more than 10 motorcycles block their way!!!!
huhhh
how come.....??
the crime still increasing!!!????
luckily my frenz are fine...
otherwise....
i really cant imagine how worst of this is going on....
*********************
guys....
please drive safely and be awareness in all the way when driving!!!!!
lastly....I wanna
thanks to eeYee coz fetching me to Monorail Titwangsa
thanks to mickey coz pick me up there to Poppy
thanks to bobo's bf coz send me home after that!!!!
thank u so much!!!!!
***

No comments:

 
エステ