Saturday, April 11, 2009

PC FAIR 2009

the second time i go for PC Fair
and
the first time i work in the PC fair
since i wish to work for this CROWDED fair for a long long time ago
and.....
this is a good chance for me to FEEL the environment there
muahhhahaa
work for AV Future (AVF) this time
@ Banquet Hall
just near to Ballroom
- selling the accessories -
thanks for the colleagues and frenz fetching me for these 3days yo!!!
TQ TQ TQ
I'm
really happy working for this time
althought it is
Damn Damn Damn tired
my legs seem like gonna broken after I get home!
yuuu......
wuwuuwuwuwuuw==..
i cant buy anything at there since work from 11am - 9pm
damn sad....

- the first day -
* crowded at the entrance *
* all busying in set up their booth! *
* the meal is provided by AVF *

* our booth *
* RM99, Lexma, Life Time Warranty.....bla bla blaaa*
until i can talk fluently to the customer!!!!
somemore...
i got my nightmare about selling laptop bags
swt.....=="
* the place we HIDE & REST *
* way to toilet *
* Honey with me *

* wa wa with me *
* eat without SPOON =="
tear out the cover as spoon
lecehnyaaaa!
after eat....only they get the spoon..
isshhhh~
* scene 1 *

*scene 2 *
* on my way to parking *

- Second Day -
happy lerr...my ex classmate come and visit me
and i met lot of frenz here!!!!!
*Adam, me, Beh & Carmun *
* summer & me *
* this is nice....*
after work...
head to Ee Yee's 21st UNIFORM Birthday Party
at Berjaya Times Square Hotel
i will post it soon....
- Third Day -
early morning aroung 720am send me sis to the Gardens!!!
damn lazy to wake up laaaa....
huhh...
then go home prepare
and follow ebel & nevin's car to KLCC
and stand for the last 10hours!!!!!
yuuuuHuuuuu~~~~~
the last day!!!!!
i knw there must be the most crowded day !!!!!!
really!!!!
wuwuwuuwuw....i almost fainted!!!!!
Finally...it is end up around 9pm +
hahahhahaha.....
i m happy...
coz i sell lot of bags for these 3dayssss....
but.....
so sad ==....
hv no commission for me....
Boss Boss Boss
can i get rewards??
muahahhahhahaa
these 3days...we all
work together...
busy together...
cheer together...
helping each other...
* Angie with me *
thank u for take care of me these 3days....
muacks!
* Summer with me *
*the Channel Manager- Cyrus *
thanks for pick me up!!!!
* kendrick, a little boy *
* clean up the stuffs *
* connie & summer *
*connie with me*
her ways in talking is damn COOL!!!!
i like it!

* on the way to Pavilion *
Byeee....KLCC!!!!!!
some of them are going dinner with Boss
and me...going to Pavilion with
Connie, Cyrus, Angie, KkYee, and their frenz
since i m follow Cyrus's car go home
having a beer at Pavilion~
i m so scared laaaa....
since i just know them 3 days..
and i dont know KkYee's frenz...
just sit & listen & talk while
* Althena @ Pavilion *
* luckily, Ebel , Nevin & Sam are come and pick me up *
go Brj yam cha....
the stupid fella - Nevin horn me when I m snapping this~
lalalallala
I still can snap it what...
muahahhahaha
* END END END *

2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

formerly that u working with wah ?
lol

Eric said...

yor~~ din mention me ge?? =P

 
エステ