Friday, April 17, 2009

Hang Out

Venue: Sg.Wang
Members: my sis, my bro and me^^
huhh....
hv promise my sis last week
-
accompany her go there buying her stuff
and i plan to hv my hair cut!
Ishhhh...that saloon OFF in today
=="
KECEWA betulnya~
just shop around in quickly
since....
9pm+ the shop will close...

* ice-cream....yummy yummy^^ *
* Mak dong Nou suk suk *
head to Grilly Cafe hv our dinner
while waiting....
3of us camwhoring again!!!!
*my sis with me *
* my bro with me *
* my sis & my bro *
* my Peach Tea *
* Cheese&Ham Toast & Fried Rice *
* Time to EAT!!!!! *
*2 pairs of shoes that we bought at Nose *
* finally i bought a watch in white...in cheap cheap price..aim for another branded 1 *
* playing with my sis's sun glasses *
ehhh.... suddenly...
my sis shout:" jie....u come out and see!!!!so funny of this creature...."
i walked out and saw this creature...
dunno what is that actually...
i thought that was a Snail without its shell
when my parents came back
i just told them...my dad told me that was not a snail!!!!
=="
i snap with it for half hour+....+
muuaahahahhahaa....
~~~~~~~~ see ~~~~~~~~
* look for its shell ? *
* it:" ehh...?why are u keep snap my photos?"
* U- turn.....and run away frm my camera~ *
*when i blow at it...and it bcum like this....lol !!!!*
hohoho~~~~
suk mai yat gao there !!!!
i go inside my room...
just left it walk around at the corridor....
bath......n sleep...Zzzz

No comments:

 
エステ