Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MONDAY

hohoho
my new sem will start in this week
but....my class only on Tuesday till Thursday!!!!
woowwww
mean....i rest for 4 days!!!!
Friday - Monday!!!!
I This Sem
but...at the same time
i HATE it too
coz we cant meet each other in the same classroom again!!!
all of us hv separated...
and it is just 2months study week for us!!!!
damn Short laaa.....
nvm
think in positive...
perhaps the positive things will come to me
MUACKS ^3
----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday...

the day i go back to college
SAD
==...
whole sem stay in the 2 classroom in same building
APIIT....i miss the class there!!!
ENT 3...u make me feel sleepy!!!!
keep doze off in class
my sleeping worms are coming back to me againn
ARGGGHhhhhh!!!!!
GET OFF PLEASE
emmm....
after that...had our lunch @ KFC, sri petaling
the 2nd time i had my fastfood in this week
yesterday...was McD...
today...KFC...
just only 4of us eat there...
compared to last sem
we are hang out with more than 4 ppl...
after the class end...
around 6pm+
calvin, chriz and joyce asked:" wanna go pasar malam?"
hahahhaha....
YEAHHH!!!! we did!!!!
head to there and had our dinner together!!!!
PAN MEE again...
* the 3rd time i take this in 1 week!!!! *
* Pemalu Hon *

* ah MA *
* ah C & ah Suk *

* hooorrr...he knw how to choose the juicy oranges *
FINALLY
that wu guai - peter G is reached!
we meet him at chao kuey teow stall there
* G with his 'chao kuey teow' & ;qing bou leong' *
* the earings I bought frm Elson&Ying there *
really sorry about that..
coz
i change for the pattern many times....
BUT
I IT
so much
* home *
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday...
ah C, calvin, joyce, yennLih, Hon, me
we had our lunch @ Pizza Hut, Midvalley!!!!
FASTFOOD again....
* SIAO *
----
--
-
Dinner with my family
* snowfish?! *
----
---
-
after dinner...
go to my DAI GU's house
huhhhh~
i'm quite admire her
she knw cooks well
she knw sew this stuff
did u all saw this before?
sometimes...i wish my mom know doing this kind of stuff
coz....
that is quite interesting actually
yeahh....
it needs a longer time to finish that!!!
it is quite challeging with ur patient!!!!
^^ I WISH one day I CAN MAKE 1 for myself too ^^

No comments:

 
エステ