Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Year of OX

finally I'm back!
muahahhaha
the stories begin from 25.1.09
NIN 30
as usual, i stayed at home with my sis for cleaned up my house whole day!
i started my "home cleaning project" since few days ago...
what i realized that was....
time is not enough for me laa weiii
sweep...vacum...mop...wash...move....etc.....
until 8.30pm!!!!!
damn tired and hungry=="
finally we had our Reunion Dinner!!!!
all seat together and having our meal!!!!
*summarized*
after get home
me and my sis start to DIY on our nails!
for tomorrow
^hohohohoho^
we seat outside the corridor and do it
-
-
12am soon
-
-
fueenn~~~boom~~~fuueenn~~~boom~~~
the fireworks is starting


hoho...my face also kena fireworks?!

5am soon

luckily we finished it!

i know that tomorrow both of our eyes will like PANDA

huhh...but we are satisfied with our works!!!

yuhuuuuu^3

my sis did help me paint the background

and I draw the patterns by myself...since she is busy with her nails too...

*my PINK+GREY PANTHER*

I it

*my legs with colourful panther*

*my sister's GOLD panther*
''' sleep... ZzzZZz...'''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26.1.09

the first day of CNY

as previous year

all my relatives come to my house

we all

gather together, eat together, gamble together....

muahahhaha...

=crowded=


After greeting to everyone

then we had Vegetarian Meal


today -nin chor yat...and
that is why we eat zai ^*^
♥ it cooked by my grandpa ♥
i my gong gong
*i miss the taste of that always*
after that, we head to Petaling Street
every year of the first day of cny
we follow my parents go for praying
my grandma with me



at night, we go to Uncle Teow's house bai nin~
i meet siew li, her sis,her cousins again
forgot to take photos with them....
swt=="next time ya^^
after get home...my sis with me...
We'R SIAO again!!!!
muahahhahahah
*summarized*
I saw this at SiewLi's there
...Dragon in OX...
hang out after that
McD,conaught----Oldtown,Midah
OMG....i thought they go nearby geh Mamak eat...
haizzz
dunno why i will follow them go out for supper
really regret...coz being scolded by my dad
wuwuuwuwuwu==..
sorry
coz i keep nagging there
"go home ~ go home ~ go home"
muahahhahaha
hugo and tengWee and my tired face!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27.1.09



2nd day of CNY
the day for those married daughters coming back home!!!!
hahaha...
that is why my dad's sisters come to our house
same to yesterday
=Crowded again=
with my cousins...some eldest ciao ady...=="
after had a meal
we head to my bro's baby-sitter's house baii nin
*the puppy we saw there...so Q^^*
after that,
we go to my grandpa's house, my mom's daddy
as i mentioned just now
daughters are going to their house and visit their family
errrrhhh....
still rmb last year's today....what a badluck year to me!!!
i crashed my car with my AH YI's car ="=....
i get shocked&cried for that SHIT accident!!!!
no More please......
*eric(welcome to join us this year), grandpa, me and youngest AH YI*

at night.....go seowShan's house
playing mahjong with her and Hon while we are waiting others...
soon...they reached...
got ken, wewe, frankie, seng, aaron, seow tian, ashlee....
we all start our *GAME*
and their ah B also joined us!!!
~~~she is Q horr~~
tell ur guys!!!!!
she is smart laa weii...she knows how to EAT money!!!
just kidding laaa...coz she likes to eat tissue and paper those stuffs!
hahahahha^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28.1.09

3rd day of CNY
- went DA GU's, my dad's eldest sister house eat!!!!
what a "horrible" day for me...
hOhohohoho...coz there is too much delicious foods!!!
althought that was only simple foods
^but the taste very nice^
i the Chicken Redang!!!!!
horrible=keep put on my weight" O_o
at night....
went to seowShan's house again
2nd time
Ooi and sf joined us this time
wuwuwuwuuu
i cant followed them go VISIT their new son (poodle)
NUGGET
--
coz the nite is late!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29.1.09
4th day of CNY
-NOON-
we all plan to go seowShan's house again!!!!
3days I've been REPORT to seowShan
swt=="
before that
-went to aunty's house
but she is not at home
well....head to ss's there
once I reached almost 5mins, my phone is ringing
aunty's call~
and i head to there again since i planned to give her something
we had a chat till 4pm+
after that-go to ss's house again
we all play till 8pm+
and we all MOVE to WeWe's house!!!!
continue again our *GAME*
hohohoho
the most largest amount of people joined the *GAME *this time
around 20+
swt=="
i need to use few times to snap the moments of them
huhhh...too huge!
i cant even snap all here...coz some of them leave ady....=="
after this section
i did went to chunYik's house
since they all are there
wuwuwuuw...
there also playing the *GAME*
dunno why I being a Card-cutting tools there
once i cut the card
and they all will win
while the chunYik will lose the $$$$
hahhahaa....
me?
wait all of them win in few times
then i only get my turn to win in the game=="
so bad
--- crazy nite ----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
30.1.09
5th day of CNY
12pm meet up @ Aaron's house
thank u for inviting me!!!hahaha
luckily Fai & huiXin reached there...
u know
i'm so scared to go in alone leeerrr...
waowww....
Aaron was a little STAR during his childhood
he did appeared on TV, poster, magazine before
hahaha...the most funny 1 was the HUGE PHOTO in his room!
shhhhh~~~~
after that, followed them go to Fai's house baiii nin~
hehehe^^
we all very carefull in every seconds there
then we start our *GAME* again
hohoho
saw that wewe Vs ooi+hon?
"HUAT ahhhrrrrr~~~~~~~~"
finally we WON!!!!
*we all share the money, and wewe helped us fight with that two monsters...
ngek ngek ngekkkk
i leave around 2pm...since i hv next round with my secondary's classmate
we go baii nin as previous year
but...this year was less ppl joined this trip!
-yf's house
-wanTing's house
-elsie's house
-yuenFatt's house
then i gonna to leave earlier again
hv to be home @ 6pm
coz my grandpa's birthday!
we celebrate with eating!!!!
swt==".... eat eat eat
going to UP UP UP!!!! my weight.....==...
actually
they planned to come my house after my dinner
huhh....
so bad.....all not coming...
coz i thought my family all go out later
dim zi...no go out jor
huhh~
and my mood is so so so so so
BAD
that time!!!!
follow my sis and bro go Eric's house
visit his
*Stephy and Dicky*

seem like this CNY i meet up with many puppies!

hohohohoho....
i want a poodle also!!!!!
wuwuwuuwuwuw....
after that, i head to oldtown,Midah
---- for 5Sc1 gathering ---
*cedric, yF, Kk, wanTing, elsie, Squido and me*
*smk jln san peng* our school *
i meet hugo, sam, tw and vic there too
****shocked****
somemore...
that Monster Lion did come oldtown also
hahahha...
i thought he was kidding with me geh tim
nasi lemak ayam redang
sedap?!!
muahahhahaha

--- go Home ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31.1.09

6th day of CNY
had a DINNER together with
*sam, tw, hugo, hanjie, joan, beiChee, yeeFoong, khaiHoong*
such a long time i never meet that khai hoong
a tall guy
hahahha....still the same la him
damn envy his height!
=="
after that
sam, HanJie, Joan and me rush to Wei Kiat's birthday
at station one, Mutiara
** happy birthday to u **
hope u like the present!!!!
*reagan, weiKiat,yiShan,me,Sam*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** RANDOM & MIXED photos ***


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Feb 2009
7th day of CNY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone
today
YAN YAT = everyone's birthday
*happy birthday to wei Kiat!!!*
purposely is his birthday today laaa!
~happy wilayah day too~

so there are so many February's babies
-weiKiat
-dondon
-my dad
-xiaoWei
-frankie
-SKL
-fai
-teong
-jungDng
-chiLoong
......
==...swt

in evening,
i go Hon's house baii nin
meet up with them and head to TheGardens
-for frankie's birthday present-
*me, seng, ken, jh and jd *
-saw S&J boss, SAM and his gf, Joanne
and we choose this for him
TOMMY HILFIGER
^^hope that is NgaM u laa^^

while waiting for wrapping....
we sit in the Lego Park!
and starting to make up own Lego
hahha..due to i hv no enough time...
and I steal Ken's 1~
ngek ngek ngek
leaving....
*seng, JingHsien, Ken, JungDng*
hahaha...that seng so sensitive to my cam!!!!=="
muahahha~
u still cant run out frm my camera!!!!
*seng & ken *
then....we head back to Jd's house
after he gao dim his stuff and go pick up sumYee
then straight go to frankie's BbQ party
and my car was parked at Hon's there
scared there hv no enough parking....dimzi...
still hv parking laaa!!!

snap1: 88's Gang?!
snap 2: late comers= ken and Jh with us
* mr.khor and donDon *

***happy birthday to DonDon***
*** happy blessed 21st birthday in advanced ***

No comments:

 
エステ