Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CAMERON

errr...="=
packed all my stuffs and "zou lou"?!
muahahhaa^^
no laa.just kidding^^
yuhuuu!!!!going to skip the 2-days class!!!
* for *
CAMERON HIGHLAND
with my lovely family!!!! >3
the last time i went to there was in Form 2
so curious about the changes there within these few years!!!
11.30am+...
prepared-go out-breakfast-start the journey

after the few hours...
finally we reached the KAKI of the cameron highland
-the houses of the orang asli-
we stopped the car beside and walked down for the waterfall
some tourists were snapping there
and ME too!!!
muahhaha...
and we found a Butterfly on the floor
-
-
few more minutess....
we reached!!!!!
the first station were BOH TEA factory
'
'
yeahh....the green view is nice for snapping there!!!!
go GREEN
while they are heading to toilet
-my sister and me-

after that...we continue our way!!!!
we are looking for our hotel
Equatorial Hotel
huhhh.....3pm check in
but now ady 4pm+
worried""
FINALLY...
we found that
it was located at the peak
no wonder~~~~~
damn far for us
coz we are using the Old Road to cameron
if u use the New Road to cameron
it is more better!!!!
anyway...we still can check in!!!
since it was a weekday!!!
HohOHOho..
while my parents are busying at the reception counter
we are CAMWHORE again
VENUE
=THE LOBBY=
this time was add on 1 new member!!!
yeah..my lil BrO!!!!

after that....we can take our luggage to room!!!!
-the image in front the mirror!!!-
on my way to room
9th floor!!!!
inside the room....
we start again...
until my dad also said:"you pai zhao ahrr?" (in mandarin)
mean= "take photos again arr?!"
hohoho...
-bullying my bro!!!- ngek ngek ngek...

*** DINNER TIME ***
-steamboat-
you know,
that tauke there keep ask us to take 5ppl meal
huhh...we scared cant finished the meal
so we decided to take 3ppl meal
Kejinyaaaa!!!!
she gave us so LITTLE with that!!!
even the other table more than us!!!!
huhh...
kena potong kepala!!!
somemore...the food were so bad=="
after that, we visit to some
souvenir houses&gardens
*photos decribe all here*
...DISSAPOINTED...
there was no Pasar Malam today!!!
haizzz....luckily there have KFC
and we bought that for supper...
since THERE WAS SO LITTLE
- here the stuff belong to us -
after the shower time
we all gather together in 1 room
since our room can walk through...we gathered in my parents' room
for
GAME TIME!!!!
hoho...my dad was bring along the alcohol!!!!
we play "QIM WU GUAI"
the ACE!!!! was the WU GUAI!
hahaha...
i think there was the first time my parents play with this kind of game!!!
lol^^
and there was the first time for our family playing together!!!!
the nite is so DARK!!!!
that circle on the top is the MOON!!!
after while...my dad suggest to SING K!!!
and we head to the K room!!!!
hahahaha...
the hotel is provided with this entertainment
-busy in choosing the songssss-
-the scene in the morning-
~~~ with fresh air~~~
***our buffet breakfast***


***check out***
-my dad and me while waiting for my mom-
and we head to some places that we haven't visited!!!
hahhaa.hahaaahaa
let's photos tell the stories again!!!!
-busy in snapping the best photos of strawberries-
get caught by my sis=="swt


-my bro being influenced by me-
swt=="

-the last station in cameron-

we head to Tg.Malim to have lunch
after that,we visit my cousin at her working place
and head to my DA GU's house
-TouTou with me-

-i the lamp and the sofa!!!!- nice feel^^
*** JAM when we headed home***
we use another way to back home

that is why..... i reached home at 8pm plus+..+
it should be reached at 7pm+
TIRED but SATISFIED with this 2days1night Trip!!!!
*** happy ***
SAD bcoz tomorrow i need go for my morning class
=="

No comments:

 
エステ