Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

♥♥♥ HAPPY V DAY ♥♥♥

what a romantic day for those couple
giving lovely present to each other
showing their to each other
having a candle dinner together
etc....
sometime...
curious about what the stand for?
it mean what to me?
feel? happinest? sweet love? your partner? true love? puppy love?
even a wrong begins in love?
anyway...
still wanna wish those who found their lover ya^^
those still in Searching....
wish u meet ur mr.right & ms.right in one day!!!!
for me...single life
heheheh^^
what else I can do in this special day?
hahahha...
just enjoy laa weiii!
yeahh...we had a single life's dinner @ kuchai lama
=Little Tree=
the members have
-wewe,ken,kinki,chakgu,esther,remy,seowshan,eeYee,eileen,kaiJuan,issac,elson,Ying and me-
*with my LaoPo- Kinki*

*my candle's dinner* muahahahaa

*ss and eeYee*

*SS and Me*

after that...some of them go home...some go club...
haiz...left us..go YUMCHA...
frm kuchai-Nathan's-stevenCorner
then eileen follow my car back home
ROAD BLOCK again...swt''==
huhh...
Valentine's day...police come out again too?
well..since i just drove in 70km/j
they cant do anything on me...
hahahha...
guess what i saw???
mat rempitssss..
they never feel scared of the police!!!
just speed up their bikes....and MISSING....
huhh...shocked me laa weiii...
almost crash on my car...
*drive safe*


*** L.O.V.E ***

No comments:

 
エステ