Sunday, February 22, 2009

♥Tagged♥

huhh....kena tagged!!!
by Berrymui
so funny...
she leaves a msg in my chatbox and inform me...
well....i will finish it!!!!
COME COME COME....
siaoo....100questions almost make my hands get cramp...


01. What have you been doing recently?
- stressed....facing my laptop and dunno how to start my assignmentsss!!!

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- nope....unless my phone is stucked!!!

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
- went to toilet due to stomachache

04. When did you last cry?

- errrhhh...when ar?watching drama counted? ^^ last year i think...since that day!i wont cry easily^^

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
- yes!!!i believe it...

06. What do you want in your life right now?
- I want a machine can help me settle all my problemss....(assignments, financial, skin conditions...)

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
- hahaha..no!since i get my driving license^^

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
- i my blanket! it made me feel safety.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
- ehhh...a black with orange short pants

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
- REWARDS!!!! hahahha^^

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
- no way!unless i or meet that people so much in future?...

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
- when childhood i did!

13. What was the last movie you caught?
- All's Well End's Well

14. What are you proud of?
- my height?=="swt...No one other than me><

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
- haha.. den u love wat u study nw? u plan2change a? (frm STAR, 15 Mac 2008)

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- forgot @@"

17. Do you have any nicknames?
- shuet yee, bowling, feipo, fatty, feimuizai, shorty, cutie, snowfish, honey, dear, dai tao pok, sek yi(in hakka) , YAP BAO LINN (pronounce in hakka), ikan salji, fatt choy...too many...

18. What does you last received text message say?
- sook lee:"ok"

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
- 3.36am

20. Are you currently happy?
- not really...i HATE assignments!

21. Who gives you best advice?
- my brain and heart...xoxo...dunno laaa weiii!

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- I'm not very that...

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
- wei khoong

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
- no

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
- chat with whole gang of friends at Jd's birthdat party!

26. Do you wear toe socks?
- err..No...troublesome

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
- my sister

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
- sure...I m a bloody human...not fish! muahahha

29. What annoys you most in a person?
- fool by somemone

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- no...

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
- No No No...

32. What is the colour of your room?
- apple green and white

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
- izzit no need go for jail? if yes, pretty sure i WILL! hire a killer to help me...hahaha

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
- what?! i cant get the mean...

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
- my body, my legs, my hands, my head...

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
- my ex

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
- No...

38. Do you have a life?
- if I have no life, how could I type here?! siao~

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?????
- err....considered hv gua...

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
- just for relax...

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
- my frenz who attend to Jd's party last nite...steamboating in the dreams....

42. Last time you smiled?
- everyday i smile :)

43. Have you changed this year?
- yeah...do u think i changed?! I really dunno...getting older?shorter?fat?

44. What are you listening right now?
- no song!!!

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
- no...i dislike ppl disturb me while I'm in blogging...

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
- opened when i m full of energy, closed when i almost fall into zzz....hahaha

47. Is there a quote you live by?
- err? for?

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
- who who who? YOU? hahaha

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
- yup!my piano.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
- TIME controlling?

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
- chat & camwhore with whole gang of frenz

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
- no...there hv no for now...but i m enjoy with my single life!!!

53. What song best describe your love life?
- SHU YU by Fish Leong

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
- I m not him/her...how did I know? siaooo!

55. Who always make you laugh?
- my friends

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
- sure...which language u want?! hohohoho^^

57. Favourite website(s)?
- ♥♥♥ http://snowfishxshuetyee.blogspot.com/ ♥♥♥

58. What's your middle name?
- POH (宝)

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
- wake up, brush my teeth, go to college, study, doze off, go home, traffic jam, online, eat, watch tv, sleep...

60. What do you think you are like?
- how do think about me?! =="

61. Who will you choose to die with?
- NO...i won't bring along people to die with me, k?

62. Where have you been today?
- my room

63. What game do you play often?
- gambling considered game? during CNY laa...

64. Who are you missing right now?
- no one. Since I'm still a single

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
- choose myself...hahaha...Friend i think!!!

66. What are you doing right now?
- answering this tagged questionss....swt=="many laa weiii!

67. Which primary school are you from?
- SRJK(C) SALAK SOUTH

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
- Black, Blue, Green

69. What emotion you like to show?
- ^^

70. What is your life to you?
- challenge?!

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
- Arrrgggg.....huhh....find a person to share...cry....solve it....throw it....hahhahaa....which way u like ?!

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
- Jung Dng

73. Who do you admire most?
- the richest & smartest people in this world

74. Which month are you born in?
- November

75. How are you feeling right now?
- hope can faster finished this questions, since i've wrong post just now, there were not mine...

76. What is the time now?
- 6.52pm time fliessss

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
- a pretty girl and a sweet girl Berrymui

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
- light brown, dark brown...and forgot!

79. Why are you doing this test?
- tagged! the first time doing this 100questions....

80. What do you do when you're moody?
- stay alone....dont mess with me...

81. At which age you wish to get married?
- 26-28 ngam ngam...mostly i think will be late...since the fengsui lou said i might be late^^hahahaha

82. Who is more important to you?
- my parents...no them no me!

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
- tell the one who mean most to me...and say...bye....see u in next life

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
- Shuet Yee^^

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- if there is...i will always waiting for rain stopped...

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
- secret!!!! wait it become true, i will annouce!

87. What is your goal for this year?
- finish my degree level, get slim and get more income $$$....taller can ahr?HOHOHO

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
- NO!!!! all people new, dump old ....

89. What feeling do you love most?
- sweet

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
- sure...flood always....hate!!!

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
- HURT

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- sure....friendship forever!

93. Do you believe in God?
- yes, i do...when can I meet them up? I'm really curious...

94. Who cares for you most?
- who create me....

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
- whatever the first tried for me....or when the day i die, i will know the answer.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
- bomb!!!! boom~~~ gao dim ^^

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
- erhhh...wait till i die sin tell....

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
- alone ==..

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
- I will say:"BUBYE!!!go enjoy with your another lovers forever~"

100. How do you feel now?
- huhhhh~~~~finally!!!! can do my things now and tag others!!!!



my turn to tag ^o^
- Chriz_cyf -
- PeterG -
- 0902.Teong -
- Esther -
- Kinki -
- Double One -
- Hei -
- SeanOoi -
- Squido -
- Snail -
- B jie -
- YokeSan -
- Summer -
- JhiaYin -
- Hugo -
- Elsie -
...
- YOU YOU YOU!!!! -

2 comments:

♬ +*@ Iriš •Chéong* +♬ 珈寧 said...

hahaha..as usual, chriz( yf ) is d 1st who get tagged...hahahah

shuet yee poh leng said...

haha...Chriz ma...

 
エステ