Thursday, February 12, 2009

Class again

what a lazy morning for me
arrgggg!~
I 'm soo sooo soooo
lazy to wake up from my bed
wuwuwuuww
8.45am class
woke up at 830am!!!!
hahahaha...since it was late
let it be LATE!!!!!
so i went to DeLiVer souvenir before i head to my class
RUSH!!!!!!!
yeahh...in class...
i did sent my souvenirs to them...
....strawberries....
sorry=="
it is too sour i think!!!
hehe^^
lecturer was shocked that the guys hving the Lolipop=="
hohoho..
we went to McD again for our lunch
12pm-3pm
SAVER MEAL!!!!
it costs Rm6+ for whole set!!!
that is why there was crowded with people
somemore it was a lunch time for those officer
we finally get our seat and start the meal!!!!!
faiz asked me to take photos!!!
well...
here r us!!!!
* faiz & calvin *
* Hon & Chriz *

* Joyce & YennLih *

* mention to calvin's pose * hohohoho^^
* the 3guys acting SHUET YEE's pose *
*** yeahhh....this was the pose of mine ***
cover my nose with my hand...
due to my FATT CHOY NOSE
swt==:::
----------------------------------------------------------------------
the NEXT DAY
-
-
-
I went to visit aunty
and this naughty boy!!!
siaoooo!!!
he is damn active laaa weeiii
keeps jumping there!!!!
hahhahahah^^
dunno why he is being put outside
played with him when i m waiting for aunty
** mr Naughty & hamsap **
he keeps Kissing on my face...
i've tried a few times to snap photos with this naughty fella
hahahha^^
finally...done!!!

althought he is naughty...
but
he is so scared of the high place that i put him there!!!
hohoho^^
being so GUAI after that^^
good boy!!!!
it is so hard to put him into his "house"
Lulu asked me put a biscuit to trick him go HOME
HOHOHOHO...
and he kena!!!!

No comments:

 
エステ