Sunday, February 8, 2009

HONEYz' DAY

7 Feb 2009


the day meet up with my HoNeYssss @ sunway piramid
what I saw on the road
-
-

wow....
so bahbaiii nyaaa~~~~
good in bcum a rich man right?
*envy*

althought this time not all of us coming out
well...since we all plan for so long....
this is a good chance for us to gather, chit-chat, camwhore, shopping....
muahhaha
we R cRazY.....in......
hahahahhaha..yeah...
here is our style!!!!!

I'm so tiny when stand beside the long pants....
swt=="
* boBo with me *

errrhhh=="
i found that
WE R THE MIRROR GANGz!!!!

we like to snap in front of the mirror
and the image from the mirror
usually...we will look for the Mirror which is quite enough to PUT all of us
hoho...
some of the photos we took in previous time
-
-
-



-our BreakTime-

*maria with summer*
*here r our desserts*

*saNsan with me*

*shop in Vincci*

after that, we all head home
thanks for SanSan showed me the road!!!
head to that teong aka 0902's birthday party
erhhh...got RELA are giving the direction on the roadside
heeeee...
it is so hard to get a parking laa..=="
somemore...i m damn scared go inside
get a seat and start camwhoring again...

*TzeJeng with his cool face?*muahahha^^
*my fatt choy nose with birthday boy*

*at least got a little SMILE =)*
so hard to ask him smile horr?

*busy in cover my fatt choy nose=="*

the peterG and his I alcohol


*the birthday boy with his COOL smile*


it is so hard to ask him SMILE...
haizzz....
siu har laaa...
TTT
muahahhahaha^^
peter G asked me to snap this
*tortoise's food?hahahah^^ *

*APIITIAN group*
TTT:
^^sorry for leaving earlier ya^^
mou taste dou ur 0902's cake tim
hahaha...
head to eileen's house
all of them ady there
SO sorry.....I was late
wuwuuwuwuwu
around 12am
they all come my house baii ninnn
hohoho
as usual...the * GAME * begins!!!!
played till 2am+
hv our group photos for the Last Station in this CNY!!!!
so bad..some of them cant join...
NEXT TIME must take photosss 99!!!!
*
*
*
y calling my nose as Fatt Choy Nose?
yeahh...my pimple VISIT my nose during these cny!
haizzz
my nose looks taller?
that is so obvious laaarrr=="
everyone asked:"how come your nose bcum like that ya?"
swt...i also dunno why==..
coming to greet everyone #gong hei fatt choy#
hahahahhaha^^
*fatt choy*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRAZY nite @ Ck's house
we found this at his house
wowwwww
i WanT!!!!
*that are so QQQQ laaaa*

*it is nice to used...saw the MoneY?!*

*ebel with me*

2 comments:

kazu said...

It seems so happy!
so I can be Happy,too!
Your photos is nice!

shuet yee poh leng said...

hey...thank u!
ur photos all very nice!
u r in Tokyo?

 
エステ