Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI


HAPPY Deepavali......to all malaysian!!!!
today i hv no "PUBLIC HOLIDAY"
why?
i m not going for study, not going for work...
then??!
i help my dad work!!!wahaha...
without pay one....
fine, helping parents is a good act!
wahahahah....who called me is a -->Guai Lui...(vomit behind)^^
yeah....as usual, my fren - Jivita did asked us visit to her house
emmm....i cant attend to her house, coz....helping my dad lo
HAppy Deepavali ya...Jivita
after hv my shower, i drive my car for car wash
Pearl white car --> Grey !!!!haha^^long time din send HIM go for BATH~
meanwhile, i look for Sam and hv a chat in his shop~
hehe^^in the evening
i follow my parents visit to their fren's house
actually, she is 1 of the customer of my dad
I'm suprised when she said that she saw me few times before~
in a Honda civic car...dunno which guy beside there...bla bla bla~
huh....i think i knw when was it~ a long time ago...
yeahhh~
her son- kashid, is hyperactive, cuTe!!!
he treats us with a candy
hahahah^^
and the liitle ( his cousin) is playing with him...
served by these DELICIOUS desserts
after half an hour, her neighbours (husband, wife and their child) are come for visit them
we hv a chat there
suddenly...
what a big SHOCKED was made us scream there!
their SON and that little gal were fall down
bcoz of that, the little boy's head was bleeding with blood!
OMG~~~~gosh~~~~~
two of them are crying. we all are in panic+ing!!!!
his parents quickly run home and send him to clinic...
huhhh....
hope that liitle boy will be fine><"
Blessing for you, boy!!!!
we hv to go home after that, coz there was a NEXT ROUND for us~
hehe...
our neighbour's house
his son is celebrating 21st yr old birthday at the same time
we get our seat and hv our meal there...
their son~~~~
the special dolls with candies....
haha...me & my sis's meal~
a gift was given to guests...
we chat with our neighbours - Addixion, Anarcy and Jian Yi
we all always meet up when having such of GATHERING
hohoho....after awhile...
we r going to Addixion's house, just next to the party j~~
he loads the DVD ----- WANTED -----
yeah...finally i watched that! NICE ><"
since i missed out of it during showing period in cinema...
due to something happend that time^^
izzit this plant LOOK alike the WORD
--> "YANG" (chinese = goat^^)

No comments:

 
エステ