Wednesday, October 29, 2008

28 & 29 Oct

the day of a NEW "member" joined my family!
haha...me + my sis have follow my parents to Sunway and "fetch him" back home
ooohhh....after we "fetch him" only realized there was something "abnormal"~
Huh...hope there is not a serious problem
hope "he" is FINE
><"""
finally....we hv cleaned up our room in the evening~^^
i hv throw a lot of RUBBISH there...*forgot to snap tim
hoho...^^

Eric did msg me just now...Eric= my sis's bf
haha....we pakat together again...
coz....after 12am, 29th Oct---> my sis birthday!
2 of us hv no idea, since last year did the same thing~
hahahaaaa...


then, he said he will come when my sis is taking her shower later (DEAL!!!)
then i pretend that i dont know anything there...^^
keep sweeping my room...
suddenly~ ZuuP ~~~~~ ><:::::
BLACK at all in my house
wuuwuwuw....no electricity!!!! cause the TNB workers repair something outside...
huhhh...i just use my hp light to continue my work..
after 1omins...the eletricity is going back normal~huhhh~~~~

eric comes over after that....
he called me when he was reached my house
i never knew that he was bought a ice-cream...coz i wait a longer time only go downstairs open the door for him
hahhaha...so soorrrryyyy~~~~
make U wait for a long time...and the cake start melting there ><""

well~~~my sis came down frm upstairs...
and my "JOB" begins at the same time....
my sis:" jie~~~~come.....help me take photos~~~~"
hahha..yeah....being their photographer
this is wat i did usually~^^
*last year her birthday i also do the same "job" there
hahahhahah.....

Chiccck cHacck~~~~~
i hv snapped a lot of memorable photos...haha....
after that....i get my "pay" too~~~~
a slice of Ice-cream cake!!!!yummy~~~~i lOVe It!!!!
thank you eric + my lovely sis!


* BR31 ice-cream cake *
seem hard to cut it in slice~~~haha^^

"happy Birthday to Youuu...Happy Birthday to Youuuu...
happy Birthday to You uhhh~~~~
happy Birthday to You~~~~~"

a birthday song for u....fuimeng~
wish u all da best and dreams come true
stay sweet + happy with eric ya^^


4 comments:

Unknown said...

wahh.. d cake.. melted ady duhh~
baskin robbins d lehhh!!!

shuet yee poh leng said...

yeah...melting~~~=+="
coz he delivered that cake from his house~^^

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

wow~~~~~~~so lammmm~~xD

shuet yee poh leng said...

Hoho~~~~laammm lammmmm~~~

 
エステ