Friday, October 31, 2008

APIIT + TARC

yuhoooo~~~~today is the last class for this sem!
we all going back college for MAP class!
we have a QUIZ during the class
we are separated into 2 groups...
Chris + YL
hoho.....YL's group won that~~~~( i m 1 of the member in this group, ngek ngek n_n')

so HappY...coz....
i get 5 boxes from that Printing store there...
SHE is soooo ssoooooo sooooo Kindly!!!!TQ ^*^

hohooho....
thank you for 2 Chris ( ah C & hon) help ya!!!
hahaha...ah C so funny, he thought my car parked nearby the college...
then asked us drop him to his car (hill there)
tim zi.....
my car just nearby his car j...><"" paiseh yaaa^^

after that~ i followed Hon's car go to TARC "LEPAK" hoho...jk! he wants to get the letter frm admin there~ we go TBR eat...."LAW PAN MEE" (HUNGRY....><"')
then go DKABC(lecture hall) looking for my HoNeys!
hahahhaa....
2of us just stand outside and peep from the door there...
we DARE NOT walk inside laaarrrr....


suddenly....the door opened!!!! SHOCKED la me...
almost hit by the door...
saw Jonathan, UncleJ, TehOais came out there...
then UncleJ bring me go inside and look for Bobo them..Hon walked to SBS office loo...
ahhahah...quickly get my seat...so many ppl there...
if compared to APIIT now +_+''
we start chit chatting there~~~~~ (noisy betulnyaaaa~><")
hohohoho...met up with all my ex classmate!!!!yiPPi ^*^

there r listening to the lecturer...i m shooting...hoho^^


after that, going back APIIT take my car and head home....

No comments:

 
エステ