Thursday, October 30, 2008

cont...29th Oct


huhh....last nite cant upload those photos here..
drive me no mood to write last nite
haha...
now coming coming~~~~

as i said in last post~
attend to the Moral class
nehhh....that Sui LION curse me!!!!><""
hoho....yeye~~~i was LATE to class
but the lecturer late than me!!! (ngek NgeK NgeK...)
Blehhhhh~ =p
moral class = drawing class

hahaha...these were me and hon geh....



after the class, we hv a Quiz.. i din study at all...
MCQ mahhh~~~hoho....nvm lo...

after get home, i hv my fried rice ( my dad tarbao for me)
at the same time, my sis + her frenz reached my house...
i help them set up those tables + chairs...
coz they're going to celebrate my sis birthday~

yuhuhhh~~~my JOBssss!!!!!
which is being a photographer and cut for the cake again!
coz my SKILLS too pro i think~
hahahha^^
shoot until all get in sweat...=_=~
then we sing the b'day song, cut the cake...bla bla bla...
they're going to smash my sis's face with a cake(full with cream)
gOshhhh~~~~
luckily that was not me!(hohoho~)
haha...i pretend nothing there, go in kitchen and ask my sis tooks out the earings...

chiang chiang chiang chiang~~~~
they did that!
and me.......hv to mop the floor afterwards.... .><''sob~
unluckily, my dad came out and said something to them...
all of them get into a piece of silence there...
well..my dad not a fierce man~dun be so scared!^^
hahahhaha....

i joined them!!!!hhahahah^^


after cleaned up all the things...
they're going home...
Thank you for cooperations in cleanning yeaahh~

after the whole tired "jobs"
is the time for me to "relax"
hohoho....hak har u all sin!!!!!

applying my mask.....*~*

look alike there???? ><""haha

yeahhh....my face ^*^ nice nice nicee
hoho~~~~early greeting for....

+> Happy Halloween!!!! <+

No comments:

 
エステ