Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22 10 2008

yeah!!!!
the first day having my own blog now!
dunno wat going to write tim x_X"
emm...0205 am...
actually, i should be feel tired right now,
i have rush my two assignments since last 2weeks...
never sleep well in that period~
my EYESSSSS....my SKINSSSS.....
all gone><"
yup~
yesterday i overnight at Joyce's house!
that was great!
i like the night scene there~wao....29th floor
how far i could see frm there!the whole OUG & Sri Petaling & the KL view!
5am~we sent Gayatri back!
the road is empty! HAHA!!!
next time can shoot on the road~
*forgot to shoot that scene ><"~ that is really nice
THANK YOU
kinki~~~~
yeah...
she was the one who asked me open my blog quickly!
LAO PO~~~
i m coming!!!!
wakakkaka^3^
since long long long time ago.....
i've plan to open it~
yippi!next time i can write my "THINGS" here
my frenzzzzz....come with me!!!!!! share with me urs " STORIES"
keep rocking!!!! ^*^
ZzzzZZz....is the time to bed

No comments:

 
エステ