Sunday, October 26, 2008

the Day I walked most...


Huh...early morning ady wake up
ask my Mama...about the laptop
help my Mama...sweep the floor

haha...Guai Lui izzit?NGEK NGEK....+_+''''swt
coz later i hv to go low yat..that's y....i hv to do all my stuff only can go...
emm...go with Hon, Seng and SumYee
I take LRT go there, since there is a traffic jam along the Midah there
i dropped myself at BdrTunRazak, and ask my sis drives the car home!


after passed all the station...
yeah~~~~i reached ady! HANG TUAH station!
FUUUUuuu...i walked from there to low yat..
damn tired la man!long time i din walk like dat since i always drive here and there
well!!!!
just take it easy!KEEP FIT lo!
HOhohoHOho^^

looking for Hon at Viewnet service center
wat a place that i often go since i knew someone else
i've familiar with the location of that...Tq!
then we walk and do a "research" around the low yat
Hoho...how many STEPS i hv walked....


luckily, i no need to walk back to HANG TUAH station
if not....sure die kiao kiao jor laa me~ n_n"
hon + seng them drop me there
FuiYoooo...wat a long Q in the station!
Ngek Ngek...i hv "STEAL" my dad's Touch'N GO when i came out from my house




DI DI....then i can walk in ady!(hohoho~~)


the scene in LRTstation and the way i go home....

AWAS!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

at Night, my house area here having a PARTY for Hari Raya
just beside my house, all of the neigbours are attending for that
just a simple "party"
we eat in short time and run back home^*^
my sis and me....

my Dinner....


yeah...


**** 8PM ****

the show started~channel 311 and 313
champion is going to................................ no.10 KELLY
really unexpected that she won that
well...she did well in the DANCING-----michael jackson
funny enough laaa~~~~i like it! haha^^
that's nice! just support MALAYSIA!

hahaha....
from left: Queen, LiNaa, Kelly, Lynn, Carine

good luck ya^^

No comments:

 
エステ