Friday, January 22, 2010

Tiger Wohoo 大日子

Finally we get the tickets for this movie!!!!
Local Production by all artists n DJs from MyFm & Astro!
Yesterday, I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan...
all the movie session are fully sold out
damn sad...
coz I purposely go there...
within 10mins, I drive my car out from Jusco...
huhhhhhh~~~~
✖✖✖
and TODAY(21 Jan 2010)...
we purposely go The Mines for this movie..
NOT BAD...!!!!
ahahhaa...
I like ah BENG that dialouge...
"HEY! BOLEH TUKAR NAMA AHR? AH BENG!!!! "
....
and TAO FU POK!!!!
ur mushroom head really hou Q! and ur reaction funny too!!!
Opps....Royce....
he is enuf Hiao~~~LOL..
emmm~~~Ah Xian...
LOL...NERD betulnya n nice Wohooo!!!!
*** overall the star I gave is 3 out of 5!!!! ***
GARYAO!!!!!
✖✖✖======================================================✖✖✖


...LOL...
the day I apply the white rice mask on the Lion's face!!!
~~~~~pheww~~~~
the first time he clean his face with cleasing foam n the mask!!!
muahhahahah!!!
not bad maaaa~~~~
╮(╯▽╰)╭
...GEI LENG LUI...
MUAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!
✖✖✖====================================================✖✖✖

Low Yat Plaza

accompany the Lion go low yat for his new wife!!!
the new monitor n cpu....
jealousnyaaaa~~~~~
n I met Sze in the Viewnet too!!!
^^
while waiting for his "wife",
we went to Kim Gary @ Sg.wang for dinner
...damn full....
I kept the receipt jor...no more teasing!!!!!


✖✖✖====================================================✖✖✖

38 Pics for my new hair!!!!


Okokie...here is the normal 1...
lol
long time I didnt camwhore macam 38poh niii...
╮(╯▽╰)╭

✖✖✖====================================================✖✖✖

Midvalley Day

the day out with Sam!!!
LOL...
thanks for drive n fetch me out!!!
I'm damn lazy u know!!!
LOL...
we go for brunch before we start shopping around...
coz...
we are damn hungry!!!!
BURGER KING!!!!
the first time I eat BK in Midvalley!!!!
huhhh~~~~
not bad...but....too FULL!!!!
Opps....I saw this jacket in Zara...
too big for me..
n quite expensive..
wuuwuwuwu....
I wish to go Bangkok or Hong Kong now!!!!!
I want to grab this kinda of jacket!!!!!
my sister joined us after she work...
thus....we shop till 10pm!!!!
go home.....
and eat the rice that we long time didnt eat!!!!
* DURIAN RICE *
ahahhaha!!dont be shocked or feel weired k???
coz....it is really nice u know!!!
durian mix with white rice!!!!
^^ YUMMY~YUMMY^^
u must try it out !!!!!~~~~~
✖✖✖====================================================✖✖✖

LUNCH TIME

called Sam accompany me go for lunch..
since...everybody busy in this period!!!!!
WONG KOK @ Leisure Mall
opps~~~~~
thanks Honey JJ for this gift from Taiwan!!!!
u yoohh!!!
✖✖✖====================================================✖✖✖

FUNNY + STUPID Sleeping Way!!!

ahahhahaha...
while I m watching drama alone in my living room...
look outside my door...
and
suddenly I found this "ben dan Dog" sleep in this way!!!
MUAHAHHAHAH!
CUTE bohhh ???
he is 1 of the dog that always protect us!!!
...LOL...
n we used to call him as 白狗 white doggy!!!
he know what we talked to him...
he came in n sleep during the hot weather n raining day!!!
SMART rite ??!!!!

1 comment:

shuet yee poh leng said...

yeye!!really!!!
nice 1 I tell u!!!
if u like durians!!!!!!
u must try it~~~
with *hot rice*!

 
エステ