Thursday, January 21, 2010

★ New Hair Cut ★

10 Jan 2010


Finally cut my spoiled hair today...
early morning...
my sis & me head to De Hair Saloon @ Kelana Jaya
we have our hair cut n new colour...
Oppss....
I m looked so childish right now?
=="
suddenly I miss my long fringe so much
1month after will be the CNY...
~argh~
I wish my hair get longer fasterrr lehhh....
-
♫♪...♫♪
★ before ★

★ After ★
ahhahha...
No more LIGHT COLOUR....
dark brown again....
I look at the mirror...
n keep asking my sister...
"izzit I m back to the time during Tarc?"
LOL
^^

============== ♫..♪ ======== ♫..♪ ========= ♫..♪ =============

★ The First Time I step into the Police Station ★


phewww......
the first time of me step on the Polis Diraja place!!!!
fuiiiyooooo.....
just accompany Nevin go for police report that day...
after that day,
we know that it's is hard to look for a police station...
=="
** The Caramel Blended by Nevin **
=========================== ★★★ ===========================

★ Thai Food ★

dinner time with
Ebel, Nevin, Sam & CWK @ Pandan Indah
WE miss Thai food a lot...
thus...Sam gather us for this dinner today!
----
-
*** FISH ***
*** Ebel & Nevin ***
* CWK *
* Ebel *
* Nevin *
* Sam *
* this TomYam soup damn nice laaa weiiii!!!! *
slurrppp~

No comments:

 
エステ