Thursday, January 21, 2010

CIMISO paper

18 Jan 2010

the night before the CIMISO Paper in today
same thing that the student usually do for the final exam
ahahhahahha!!!!
Burn the night oil = = "
after the examination....
we all head to JOJO @ kuchai lama for brunch
** so sad...forgot to take pictures! **
after that, we all head for our "entertainment"
POOL TIME!!!!
so sad....I keep lose to WaiYan & AMA
-----
--
but the funniest thing was
WaiYan falled on the floor when I crashed on her...
LOL...
....KARMA....
I hurt my toes n leg during come out from the washroom...
so Lat Seh ~ ==...
-----
--
and Lion & me head to Midvalley for dinner + movie
The Spy Next Door
the even cheapest movie we watch before
RM2= each people
LOL
how come so cheap right???
the story is begins when we Q up for purchase ticket...

★★★

actually the total is RM24 for 2person
Lion paid Rm30..
n I saw that guy took RM6 as balance there...
suddenly, there was a guy approach to the counter n talk with him...
n I saw him take 2 pieces of RM10 ( at first, I tot he wants to gv that guy!)
but....
he gave us RM26 back!
mean......we paid RM30, n get RM26 back!
LOL....

★★★

and I saw Peter Gan, TTJ, Rachel Fong in Jusco weiii~
ahhahhahha....
**** Turtle. Elephant. Frog ****
* Dinner @ Sushi Zanmai *
* Gilly Tan Cafe @ TmnSegar *
★★ my fringe is longer a lil bit jor ! ★★
=============================★★★============================


★ SIM Paper ★
20 Jan 2010


the last paper for this semester!!!!
fuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant really recall back those points for my answer sheet!!!
---
* Exam Hall @ BBJ *
* Hon, ah C, Calvin *
* Joyce @ Ama *
* my "chan" face! *
* WaiYan, ah Bao, PuiSze, KahLing *
ahhahhaa.....finally can enjoy the short break...
HAPPY HOLIDAY

No comments:

 
エステ