Thursday, January 7, 2010

♫.♪. I'm Back .♫.♪

♫•♪• 06 Jan 2010 •♫•♪
The day I back to my bloggie!
...FINALLY...
LOL
hehehheee..
for those Hutang post will not update here...
but those photos I snap for bloggie
will upload in Facebook album soon!!!
mmm..if I still rush back for those previous post...
sure my bloggie will be dump by me...
Never Updated for "update news"~
muahahahhaha~~~
well
today is a tired day for me...
I need to rush back APIIT for my CIMISO presentation...
n the TPM parking is damn hak yan zhan now...
APIIT's student hv to park in the Maxis Parking Area...
which is FAR FAR away from the APIIT main building...
WTH!!!!
I m worry how we going to college in next sem...=="
•••
huhh....
after present...n....
I gonna walk back under the HOT weather..
sweating....tired....sleepy...hungry....
==""""
arghhh~~~~~
•••
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Softdrinks TVC @ Putrajaya

what a bad morning I had that day!!!!
I plan to drive the myvi go for work later...
after I get into the car, while U-turn...
I notice that my back mirror like full with rain drops...
but the front mirror is clean!
I'm doubt with it=="
•••
n I try to wipe my back mirror...
THE SOUNDS IS SO WEIRED!!!!
something like wipe on the glasses=="
I know there might be something wrong!!!!
hence,
half way I drive from my house,
I get down from the car n have a check...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BACK MIRROR IS GONE!!!!!
see the pic below:
WHAT?????
I'm curious how come it bcum like dat!!!!
I drive slowly n park the car aside my house...
n run to my dad's room wake him up!!
" papa...the myvi mirror is broken!"
he shocked from his dream...
n go down hv a look on the car!!!!
while...I just drive another car n ciaoooo....
meet Sam at the Sg.Long toll...
•••••
630am+...
we reached Putrajaya!
having the breakfast n sit in Sam's car...
the weather is hot like hell...
beh tahan laaa weiiiii~~~~~~

SEE what we done in his car....
LOL...
like campaign in the car...
trying to find some ways to block the sunshineeeee

• Vivian •
• Sam •
• Ling & me •
• Sweet nyaaa~ •
• the weather outside the car •
AT LAST....
it's our time to standby for next scene...
while waiting....camwhore again!!!
the view at Putrajaya is damn nice!!!
• Sam with me •
• Vivian with me •
• Hui Ling with me •
••• the scenes @ putrajaya!!! •••
• yeaa....we meet up again for this time ^^ •
• see!!! I saw these insectsssss....lol •
• still taking for the last scene!! •
••• I wish I got a DSLR with me that time •••
huhhhh~~~~~
••• finally.....shaooo Gong!!!! go home •••
••• Happy Working Day with ur guys!!!! •••

1 comment:

gilbertzai said...

Welcome back blogging... Glad to hear from u... (",)

 
エステ