Friday, January 8, 2010

I m damn bad luck

damn sad n sad n sad....
dunno what to say here
i get my 2nd saman...
the 1st Polis Diraja Trafik saman..
damn u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m damn angry on that!!!!
I purposely go bank for doing something....
since the Tmn Conaught always full with double park!!!
that's why I do the same thing that is illegal!!!
well...I admit that I m illegal...
so how????
all ppl also parking like that way what...
I m waiting inside the bank for my turn!!!
n I found that 2 stupid standing there...I ran out...
TOO LATE....he has write the car plate number....
BUT......
that stupid uniform ppl still asking the stupid question!!!!
P: u ada license? mana JPJ u dapat your license??
WHAT THE HELL!!!
what the stupid question that the stupid ppl asking????
is that make sense for u????
can u tear off the saman that u issuing????
no rite???
then dun talk so much!!!
just issue then!!!!!
i m farking angry about that....
what I did is make it in this way n throw inside my bag
n leave the bank without doing anything.....
Farking angry n sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buuuuuuuukiiiiiiiiiiiiimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sorry for being rude!!!!!!!!!!
i m really NO MOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

gilbertzai said...

hmm... i guess they talk to u just bcoz of $$$ issue...

 
エステ