Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peter G's BIRTHDAY!!!!!

THE DAY OF WU GUAI

PETER G
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY
at first...
Chriz them are trying to cheat the peterG
saying that go out dinner and
do not let him knw that we are going to celebrate his birthday
wuwuwuuww....
I m the One who spoiled the plan!
sorry sorry sorry!!!!
ahahahhaha...
but calvin also hv to say SORRY ahhrr
I TELL U!!!
so...
we gather at Chriz's house around 930pm
that's why we reached FULL HOUSE ady 1010pm
ppl geh shop close at 11pm
and we reached 1hour earlier...
therefore we decide to change another place!!!!
before we leave...
we start camwhoring!!!!
since we spend half hour to here and ciao without any photos & foods
CANT CANT CANT be like that!
lol
* Joyce aka aMa & Hon *
* acting ??? NoNoNo!!!! *
* me *
NEXT STATION WOULD BE
--------
-----
--
TGI Friday @ The Street
yuhuuuu~~~~
* my Ice lemon tea *
*WHILE WAITING THE FOODS SERVE TO US *
* my meal * yummy yummy !!!!
* calvin tan aka HIPPO *
* Joyce aka AMa *
* Peter G aka WuGuai *
* Rachel aka Laughing Jie *
* Hon aka MiNi S *
* Chriz aka Buffalo *
***** SINGING TIME *****
SHOW START!!!!!!!
* the cake for him....i hv no chance to try this cake * =__=:..
* his TIME let TGI staff bully...* LOL
*** ALL TEAM ***
* Joyce. me . rachel *
* 18SG *
LOL
*** HAPPY "FAMILY" ***
* they came late & wanna gv suprise to G...* but bocor jor laa...LoL
* WHOLE ma lat lou *
* WHOLE girls!!! *
* Do. Re. Do *
* Mi. Re. Do *
* see what this 2 fella doing there? Mabuk?! *lol
hohoho...
actually they are acting of this....
* saw the couple behind of me? *
* bday boy/gal with me *
* cheryl & me *
OOoHhhHhh~~~~
U SPOILED THAT CHAIRS!!!!
PAY BACK $$$$
damn shocked la him!!!!
brandon !!!!
he spoiled that!!!
LOL
* matthew. brandon. Peter G. Cheryl *
after that....go for yumcha session
ASIA CAFE
the first time i been here....
since I always heard from them....saying here yum cha!
finally today i got a chance to here!!!!
out of my imagination!
i thought it is a cafe which same like those Oldtown or station One!
wahhahahhaa~~~~~
* curi curi snap geh photos *
* HOME *

No comments:

 
エステ