Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello Kitty Fantasy

an event @ sg.wang
the main stage there...
I work 3days for Gloot.Net in this event
9-11 June
just asking ppl around to register the
Hello Kitty Online Game
it will be launch at this coming SUNDAY
14 June 2009
early morning...
I follow my sis go to her working place
RHB bank

I m waiting for the time passes
when the time the bank opened
is the time i leave
LOL
take LRT to Hang Tuah- monorail to Bukit Bintang- Walk to sg.wang
this kind of life in taking such transportation
I never try after I hv take my car license
-___-...

the working place for me in this coming 3 days!!!!
HP monitor!!! fuiyoo!!!!
wish that is mine!!!!
^lol^
*Ice guiding the ppl to register*

she is my junior during the primary school
we met up each other in the previous job
and now
we meet up again in this job !!!!
fate?!
Hohoho...
anyway...
I m happy to see her again!!!

* my lonely Lunch Time * -__-..
* the demo of the game *
everyday 2pm & 7pm
these 2 cute mascot will be come out
dance & let public have a photo shooting with them
each photo = RM10 /
damn expensive!!!!
whahahhahahaha!!!!
for me, I m sure wont pay n snap it!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Second Day


my another partner - Jennifer
she is replace for Ice today
emm~~~~ the 1st time I saw her...
i feel that she is sounds familiar to me
hohohho
after chit chat awhile,
and we found that we see each others before!!!!
during the secondary school time...
when taking bus home!
hahahahha....

* my Lonely Lunch Time again * sobb~~


luckily today shook han & hon did come n look for me after they sing k!
have u snap pictures with the McD suk suk in this way!?
LOL


so embarrassing when taking this photo
people around are looking at us...


*____* ""


* the Hello Kitty Products *
so PINK + so Expensive
huhhhh~~~~ but it is quite Sweet !!!!
shit !!!!
i feel that i got abit ♥ on it
pls stop that...
if not...i will bankrupt coz buying those collections!

* what the price u all guess for this Accessories box and the Mirror? *


---------
-----
---
it is cost Rm 299/


and this Bling Bling mirror cost RM 199/
FUIYOOOOO!!!!!!!
would u buy that!?!?!?
we all keep saying :" Kisiaooo~~~~"
* my LONELY Break *


Finally we end the job today!!!!
she is work for the last day!!!!!
camwhore sin ^*^
♥ miss ya ♥


Thanks for the Hugo & Teng Wee fetch me today!!!!
yoyoyo!!!!
we go Oldtown have drinks!
and me...beh tahan!!!!
hungry!!!!
and i've order this
* kai si hor fen *
the 1st time i order this meal in Oldtown
usually I wont eat this at there!!!!!!
since got chili padi!!!!!
my ♥♥♥
muahahhaaha!!!


i've ate 2 plates of chili padi
♥ SPICY ♥
yummy~~~slurp~~~~



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Last Day


The Last Day
the last day I go to my sis office
snap when all of them are having a short briefing outside..
lol~

* my pass *

* Ice with me.... she is back ! *

* Hello Kitty & Cinnamon *
I prefer the Cinnamon
♥ it is more Q ♥
unlike the Hello Kitty...
too tall....
and the clothes not so attractive to me


yeahh
today I hv my lunch time with Ebel
say No to Lonely Lunch!!!!

HOHOHO...
she just working at Time Squares
the 1st time we have a break together!!
MEMORABLE TIME
Kim Gary @ Sg.wang
* my meal *

* Ebel *


* Siti and me *
* cherry and me * we knw each other in today!!! she is so Q
* Zura and me * the person who incharge the Hello Kitty products

* THE SCENES in THE ROADSHOW *
* my dinner *

* ZURA . ICE . ME . HELLO KITTY *
♥ END ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
THANKS again to Hugo & tengWee for fetch me home!
and they come my house
hohohoho...
my Maggie Mee
for Hugo
at first
they so scared when listen that i wanna cook for them
due to previous experience
they feel scared of my cooking skill
dun be skeptical laaa weiii
my skill hv IMPROVED!!!!!!!!!
LOL
yuhuuu
I m So HAPPY u know
WHAT I GOT IN THIS EVENT
waooo...waooo waoooooo!!!!
bravio!!!!!!!
at first I thought she is kidding with me
hohhohoho
my "souvenirs" in this roadshow
♥♥♥ damn damn damn happy ♥♥♥

hahaa...
before that
i really curious about why ppl buying this stuff
since it is nothing special
once i got it
LOL
and I know why
coz it is too SWEET in colour
now it is on my table
♥♥♥Yuhuuu~♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Photo with Hello Kitty & Cinnamon ♥♥♥
F.O.C
~muahahahha~

No comments:

 
エステ