Saturday, June 13, 2009

Games & Gadgets 2009

friday to saturday
continue my working life again~
at Midvalley Exhibition Centre this time
first time i work at Mv!
yuhhhuuu~~~
therefore, I m follow my sis's car in the morning again
ask her drop me at Oldtown@ tmn conaught
and waiting for Sam for 15mins long
=____="huuhhh!!!!!!
wahhahaha..
anyway....i should wait!
coz i woke him up in the early morning for breakfast
while I m waiting for LaoPo- Kin Lee
finally...Sam is reached!!!!
and we have a meal at RM3.90+ here!!!!
pheww~~~pheww~~~

after that, wei kiat, reagan and his fren join us for breakfast!
forgot to snap pictures -++-..
and Kinki reached!!!
after that follow her car go there!!!
*after change the clothes *

* our tag for entry the hall *
*the scenes*
*guess what these kissing sotong and Mickey are? *lol
HAHHAHAHAHA
all of these are thumbdrive!!!!
WE are selling these today!!!!!
*our Lunch @ mcD *
*our Dinner *
* camwhore time *
* vivian with kinki *
* vivian with me *
- Vivian -
she is tall laaa weiiii~~~
and you know, she is a mix of Baba Nyonya & Chinese
no wonder laaa.....
so jealous her...
coz her mom prepare the food for her during the working time!!!
so nice!!!!
& 1 thing...
she is quite weird...
she said she always buy the shoes size which is smaller than her actual size!
WHAT??????
"why are you treat ur feet in this way? " I shouted to her
and she said:" I dislike my feets look like so big...~"
I REALLY FAINT
@_@
first time I heard that!!!
^lol^
*both of us who said DIET...then buy this sundae cone before leave Midvalley* ahahhaha~
ISHHHH...
after that, i joined
TengWee, Hugo, Vic & Sam for steamboat
arrgghhh!!!!
FOOD!!!!!
put my weight up again!!!
lalallalalaa
but i eat little laa...since i hv eat the ice-cream!
have drink at Station One @ tmn Mutiara
the little cat jump on the seat!
it is so Q!!!
see!!!!
looking into my camera!!!!
ahhahahahha

* video of this cat *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Second Day = The Last Day

hohoho...
soon....
today is the last day i work with Kinki
dunno why....
feel that the time pass damn SLOW
if compared to yesterday!!!!
huuhh~
today is my turn to drive!
fetch Kin & my sis to there
* Naruto VS Mario ? *
so weired!
* break time with my sis * she is working in the next Hall~
* I m SLEEPY *
* A DATA * the company we work for in this event!
* Mr.Khong - the boss *
SO FUNNY la him!!!!!
crazy with us together!!!
LOL
and what I found is...
he just live nearby my area!!!!
wahhahahhahha^^
maybe we saw each other before tim~
* hey hey...mr.Khong!!!! *
* last day for me - CAMWHORING!!!! *
* END *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ SOUVENIRS ♥

so nice the mineral water bottle

No comments:

 
エステ