Friday, June 5, 2009

COLD betul!!!!!

the next day....
it is my day for hand in MKP
yuhuuu~~~~
I'd almost complete my documentation
progress 90%
that's why i can go up Genting again!!!!
hohoho...damn chi sin we all!!!!
GENTING
the place we go for revision & assignment & for fun ^^
damn cold laaa there..
i thought there is not so cold.....
somemore
i just wear a short pants with T-shirt...=="
luckily...I'd bring along my jacket!
but...that is useless at all....
*no eyes see!!!!damn cold laaa weiii~*
STARBUCKS @ Genting

* victor with his style again *


* Hugo with his calculator *


* Tw who pick us up! *


*wahahhaha..my hair keep blowing by the stronger wind *

* finally *

rush my another 10% work....
LOL....
after few minutes...
this is what I do !!!!
-------------
---------
-----
WEBCAM with ah Ma. joyce



HOooHOHOHOo~
she keeps eat & eat unstopped...
make me damn hungry there
hohohoho....
around 3am+


we're heading hom
and have our Supper&Breakfast @ Pudu
damn full!!!!!
arrggghhhh~~~~
my weight ==.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------






3 June 2009





Break time again!
since we all rush on the assignments
and we decide to Skip Azrin's class again
and WE are
hv our lunch at Sri Petaling
* mIni S *


after then......
we decide go to McD. Jaya 33 continue our assignment
* chriz *

* calvin Tan *


* joyce *


it cost my time & cost my $$$ as well
we stay until 8-9pm~
NVM!!!
no parking and cause me eat the most expensive
in this period
* my 1st saman in my life *
Ishhhh!!!!!
the time I reached McD around 3.55pm!!!!
DIM ZIIIII
I KENA MY SAMAN finally!!!!!!!!!!!
the time showed he issued is at 4.03pm!!!!!!
arrgghhhh!!!!!
DENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-_____________- ....

No comments:

 
エステ