Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

to my Lovely Gong Gong . Grandpa
may all ur dreams come true
stay happy. healthy. handsome yo!!!
♥ our lovely popo ♥
when we are in childhood
she take care of us when we are sick
I still rmb that time how she take good care of us
and I her 黄酒, 咸桔子...
♥ ♥ ♥ LoVe u & popo so much yo ♥ ♥ ♥
have a dinner together with my lovely huge family today
thank u ... grandpa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
and
I wanna say THANK YOU to my another grandma
she has passed away in 2004
I miss Her so much
she never has a chance to sit on the car that I drive...
and we never have a chance to talk with her when she has leave us...
popo...
hope u are happy n healthy now in another world
and I knw June is ur birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Alex Chin


he is my cousin....
he is having his 21st birthday party at his house
and only me & my bro attend to his party
since my sis went out for dating
and my parents are outstation
so lonely laaa me....
after send Hon to Kopitiam, and I attend to my cousin's party
then me & hon go sgwang look for ShookHan
and change something
after that.. I go there again
since my another cousin has reached there
and they overnight at my house
* Vinky *
* his kai mui & they are my cousin as well *

No comments:

 
エステ