Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sushi King

15 Oct 2009

yeayeaaaaaaaa!!!!
it's the sushi king promotion again!!!
cost RM2/plate!!!!!!!!
we-
tengwee, hugo, sam, victor n me
after class & work head to
Sushi King @ Leisure Mall
specially thanks for Ebel's membership card!
without her card, we couldnt attend for this promotion!
----
--
alot of ppl Q+ing there...
we wait for 40min+ n get our turn!
ahahhaa...see!!!! we sekali gus take these!!!
the table is full!
^^
* TengWee*
* Hugo *
* Victor *
* ME!!! *
suddenly itu kwl called me
n said:" sik gam dor, fei sei nei argh! "
ishhhh....celakaa niiiiiii!!!!
i knw he is just nearby here or sitting inside too!!!
thus I'm looking around there...
yiiiiii~~~~~
I saw him & jason!!!
...lol...
they are outside!!!
pitynyaaa~~~~long Q to get their turn!!!
muahhahahhaha~~~~
--------------------------------
* end up with our FULL stomach *

^^ satisfied ^^

4 comments:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

that's so cheap... >.<
wanna eat too... XD

shuet yee poh leng said...

hahhaha...wait for the promotion~~~

小雨 said...

你的名字是雪仪吗?

shuet yee poh leng said...

my name is 雪倪
but dunno why my parents they called me SHUET YEE~
u also?

 
エステ