Friday, November 27, 2009

Market Gal aka Ryen's Burdae!

go to Sunway Piramid with my sis today
for Ryen Tan Ci Ling's 19th Birthday!
just 3 of us sitting in the Gasoline....
eat...camwhore...n blowing candle~
lolx
sorry for late update ur post!!! lol
* Market gal's Cake *
* make wishesss *
* me , Ryen, fui Meng *
* oppss...she get a free drink from Gasoline *
* my sis & ryen *
* the cake we bought for her *
* Cake cutting session!!! *
* camwhore in toilet again *
* Ryen with me *
yeahhh...the card we made for her...
full of the photos..
from the day we know each other....
lol...
HAPPY mou?ahahhahha~
* my sis with me *
CIAO after that~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working time!!!
24 Oct 2009
Pandora Saga Tournament @ Asia Cafe

while waiting.... then BS asked me change the another new uniform!!!
lol....
after reached...
get to know new partner- Li Shan
then start our work- recruitment!
then the competition aka WAR is started!
finally....the Vampire team is won!!!!
lol..
congratulationnnnss!!!!

No comments:

 
エステ