Thursday, November 19, 2009

21 Oct 2009

Venue: Neway@ cheras plaza & KLCC

early morningggg
sing k again with tengwee...
I m so sleepy!!!
he called me while i m still dreamingggg...
huhh~~~
!my breakfast!
after that, head to KLCC for ice-cream!!!
n finally I bought this from Aesop!!!!
AMA@ joyce recommend this to me !!!
it is very nice to use!!!
strongly recommend!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APIIT day!

after the 1st class today, go to APIIT building looking for ah C n Joyce
and we are get involved into this survey for the outsider students...
they are having a body analysis with us before we start to answer the questionnaires!!!
damn alot of questions they do!
huuuuu...
after that, we get the Oat n milk as gift...
* ah G *
* ah C *
* me *
nite time, finally I bought my new bed sheet & comfortable~
phewww~~~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bizzy Body Roadshow @ Jusco Cheras Maluri
16- 18 Oct 2009


work for bizzybody again
this time the partner is - miki
The next day ...my partner is - nicole!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 Oct
having a celebration for Eileen's 22th birthday!
after my work, I head to her party @ Old Klang Road
we are having a dinner at a japanese restaurant~
it is so nice!!!
* here we are!!! the gals *
* the boys *
* eileen with me *
sorry coz cant join ur guys for 2nd round...
due to the next day gonna work in morning shift=="
happy birthday to you!!!!
~big ears eileen~

No comments:

 
エステ