Tuesday, October 20, 2009

day out with my family!!!

Date: 21 Sept 2009
Venue: Empurau Rish Restaurant @ Kuchai Lama, TITIKONG, hulu Langat, Unique Seafood@ PJ~

♥ ♥ ♥
since it is a holiday...and long time we didnt hang out together...
thus...
the early morning... after fetch my grandpa...
then we all go for morning tea
at Kuchai Lama here for breakfast
* ahahhaha....BAT GU? *
* our DIM SUM time begins!!!! *
* ♥ our lovely granpa ♥ *
he been look after us when we are still age 1...
during the childhood...
my grandpa teach us alot of things
and make our childhood more memorable!!!!
such like-
he bring us go pasar
buy gold fish
catch grasshopper
cooking
fetch us go school
fetch us go 扭鸡蛋
buy the toys for us
snap pictures for us
and more n more............
I MISS THAT TIME so much....
n
I miss my lovely grandma...
althought You ady not here, but...you are always in my heart!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
here is our lovely daddy!!!!
lolx...we You too!
here is my lovely parents!!!!
did our nose look alike? lolx~~~~~
here my lovely mom!!!
you too!!!!
* mom, bro, sis, grandpa *
ahahaha~~~my youngest bro!!!!
so good to let me pinch on his face!!!!
ahhahhaha~~~~~~
after that....we head to "titikong"....
somewhere after pass by the Semenyih~
actually, while I in age 7-9...
I went here before...now...I visit this place again!!!
pheww~~~~~
my funny dad feed the horse with the ice-cream...==~
Piggies with us!!!ahahhah....
♥ between us!!!
found this creature there....woww!!!
* my photoshooting time *
* Uncle Thong, Aunty Camelia, Aunty Shirly, Uncle Seet & my Parents *
they joined us there...
then we all head for lunch at this restaurant...
somewhere located at Hulu Langat...
水鱼... it is huge laaa!!!!
afterwards...we go home and rest!!!!
------------ In the Dinner Time -----------
we all having the dinner with Uncle Teow & his family at PJ
the first time we went to this restaurant and taste for these meals!!!!
it is so so so.....
expensive...the whole dinner cost rm3000+
@+@"""""
anyway...thank u for the invitation of uncle teow ya!!!!
* 雪蟹*
Siew Li with us!!!
* Cheerssss *
* the Room's name * Lobster?!
ahahhahhaha
Singing Time after dinner~~~~
* my 姨丈with me *
Thank u again for the special dinner ^^
----------------------------------------- ♥ ♥ ♥ ----------------------------------------

22 Sept 2009
Venue: The Curve, The Street, Sunway

today
we plan to go Ikea walk walk
& go the Courts looking for the special discount video camera!!
before that, we go for Brunch @ Sakae Sushi
♥ Flower? ♥
* lovely couple...Ebel & Nevin *
they ordered this!!!!
is that enough for U- Nevin....?
alalallaaaahahhaha~
* Sam *
* me *
Oppsss...... I Octopusssss
DELICIOUSSSS~~~~
but dunno why Ebel so scared of this....
heyyy~~~u must try it out lehh~~
yummy yummy!!!!slurpsss~~~~
-----
---
-
and here is my crazy time beginzzzzz
♥ Cute bohhhh? lolx....♥
I create these with the materials on the table...wahhahaha~
ahhahhaa....
see~~~how it transform!!!!

*** mr. Cool ***
the eyesballss!!!!!
here we'd eat!!!!
after that, we shop in ikea...
and found this chair's curtain is totally match with his shirt!!!
see!!!!
so Nice what!!!!
aahhahahhah~
and we saw this banner!!!!
do ur guys know what it advertise for???
hahahhahha~~~
it is about shaving!!!!
some part of the body!!!
guess it by urself!!! lolx^^
--------
Dinner at Sunway!!!!
YUAN steamboat!!!!
walao ehhh~~~~there is crowded laaa....
we waiting for 45 mins long~~~~only get our turn!!!
*** Nevin suddenly asked me why my leg got blood there ***
ehhrrr....actually it is a mosquito that let my legs KIAP SEI jorr...
swt=="
wahhahhaaha~~~~
-----
---
-
finally...we get into our seat and start to eat!!!!
* Ebel *
* Nevin *
* Sam *
* me *
* meet Yvonne there too!!! * long time we didnt meet up ady^^
♥ end ♥

No comments:

 
エステ