Tuesday, October 20, 2009

16 September 2009

finally manage to upload these photos...
all the previous post will updated soon
lolxx...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
work for Bizzy Body again
at Jusco Cheras Selatan
---
* here the booth I work for *
* Conan Comics * my favourite comic during childhood!!!!
* the name list I took *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 Sept 2009

Work with DinKei today
the 1st time we work together ...
what a long long time we didnt meet up each other since the steamboat session
emm....hope u will get a MrRight soon
gamBatehhhh~~~~~
★ ★ ★
* DinKei with Me *
*Sam with me *
he came after work...
visit Dinkei and me too...
go for lunch together...
after work....
Honey JinJie look for me too~~~
we go for dinner together...
at Secret Recipe...
the service there damn damn damn bad!!!!!!!!!!
* the cakes that we ordered *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day...

work with Evon again~~~~
suddenly feel like eating the mooncake..
there is bcoz downstairs having a Mooncake Fair...
slurrpssss~~~~
* our mooncake *
* my lunch *
* he treat me for lunch!!! thank u *
* his son ( right ) *
* Demo on my fatty arms!!! woww...it turns into red color!!! *
* Evon with me *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LAST DAY!!!

i reached before the Jusco open!!!
somemore today is Hari Raya!!!
wuwuuwuw...
inside the complex so SUNYI~~~~~
* saw this in newspaper!!!! RM599!!!! *
* that guys above treat us!!! *
* WARDY 叶国伦!!!!!! *
ahahah~~~ saw my fren- Wardy in the YEAH magazine!!!
hey....
wardy yap...did u saw that???
is u!!! is u!!!!
muahahhahh~~~
★ ★ ★
* DinKei with me again *
waiting for so so so long for this steak!!!
BAD SERVICE!!!!
★ ★ ★
after work...go home wrapped the present and terus head to Pandan Indah!!!
THE BIRTHDAY GAL!!!!
Geok Teng
she is my secondary school mates...
the tallest gal in my badge!!!
happy happy birthday yo gal!!!
wish u all the best!!!!
---
* KharKeong with me *
* Elsie with me *
* YeeFoong with me *
* wan Leng with me *
* wanTing with me *
* CHEW GEOK TENG!!! *
* SukHong with me *
★ ★ ★ the First Time we walked PasarMalam together ★ ★ ★
* my supper *
* our 八宝凉 *
★ ★ ★
after this session~~~
head to Tmn Conaught McD yumcha with
Ebel, Nevin, weiKiat n Sam!
----
* ebel with me * crazy again~~~~
* Nevin *
* WeiKiat *
* Sam *
★ ★ ★ Sundae Cone & mc Flurry SHOW TIME ★ ★ ★
only him....
dunhv the ice cream~~~~
Nahh~~~~give u taste laaa~~~
lolxx~~~~
* the time is 144am!!!! we are eating High Calories Food *
lolx...
we siao with Sundae Cone!!!!
* look like a Bear??? *
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVF.com.my

yeye...thanks for giving me special price!!!
AVF!!!!
head to the office for these!!!!
afterwards...looking for TengWee for lunch~~~~
mc D again...=="
went to his house...since I m still waiting the time passes...
dit dot dit dot....
thanks for the YAKULT!!!!
lolxxx
* year 1988 VS 1988 friends *
★ ★ ★

No comments:

 
エステ