Sunday, October 25, 2009

clean up...session1

23 Sept 2009



the New wardrobe...after discount 1150...

thanks ya mom & dad!!!!
lolx


in processing ...
pack my sis & my messy stuff out of my room...


SEE!!!
swt...horrible rite....?


the floor cant even walk through!!!
lolx....
i m wonder how we did that..
=="
wahhahhahhahahha^^
my table is moved out!!!!
thanks my bro's help so much!!! lolxx...


Ohhhh MY GODNESS!!!!!!
how can we kept alot of stuff in the room??????
swt swt swt....


the clothes that temporarily put in my bro's room!


** the roof of my old wardrobe **


the flower for my convocation 2008...


finally I throw it loooo!!!
anyway thanks...
TengWee, Sam and YeeFoong
----


Winnie The Pooh
still keep it laa sure
thanks my ah Yi & Yi cheong!!!
-----
--
*Left: my sis's flower gonna throw in this time too *


continue cleaning in these few weeks....


------------------------------------------♥♥♥---------------------------------------



Working Day 2

25 sept 2009






lunch time with Ebel, Nevin and Sam
at WongKok, LeisureMall
afterwards...
go for work...
Pandora Saga Recruitment
at Tmn Desa today!!!


* my Set Lunch *

* LiLing with me *

* dinner time - Bak Kut Teh @ Old Klang Road *

* Liling *

* Kelvin *

* end *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working Day 2
26 Sept 2009





working with my sis- FuiMeng today~

and the recruitment area are
Bdr Puteri Puchong, Sri Petaling and Tmn SgBesi Indah
before work, we'd a short breakfast

* jason *

first time work with him today

* Liling again *

hahaa...found this out in the cyber cafe!!!

would u ever spend your time during your birthday???
somemore...
u get Free hours when u get a good result!!!
fuiyooo!!!!
new marketing strategy to those students...lolx!
-----
---
-

* finally it is our dinner time *

when I get home...
I found this creature!!!!
yeerrrrr......
* nice????? *

*hahha...show this to my sister!!!! *
I hate n scared this creature so much!!!!
quickly find the newspaper (lipat in rod shape..)
n.....

PiakkkKkkk!!!!
it bcum like what I snapped above!!!
to makesure it wont come back again,
I take it outside my house n use my slippers hit it till cacat!!!
lolxxx!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Working Day 3
27 Sept 2009





today is Wangsa Maju n Cheras area...
the whole team of my rosso come n support us!!!! lolx!!!

* the bus that we saw in the morning *

* kelvin join us today*

after work, go for dinner with my parents & uncle Seet's family

* my dad n his meal *

* uncle Seet with his meal *

* my mom with her meal *

* me....with my yam bubble tea & meal *

* aunty shirley with her meal *

* eugene with his meal *

* the snacks that we ordered!!! *

damn full!!!
the first time I'd a dinner with my parents in this kinda of restaurant!!!!
usually only go with friends....
hahahha~
^*^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


28 Sept 2009
Back To Class again....





Hon yao skip class again...ishhh!!!!
that's why just only me & ama- Joyce go for lunch~~~
since that 2fella also dunwan join!

* her sambal fried rice *

* our desserts - kuih muih *

* my tired face *

* my green curry rice *

YEyeyeAaa!!!
today is Subahshini' 21st birthday!!!!
she is one of our classmate
thus...I asked Calvin Tan
buy a cake from RT before he come to class!!!!

Happy Birthday to U again!!!
* our classmate *

* where am I?? ahahhaha....*

erhhhh~~~~
I found these old specs when continue clean up my room

all of these are the glasses I wear before..
some glasses were spoiled by me!!!
lolxxx
-----
--
-
suddenly get a msg from Uncle J...
he said they are having a yumcha session at Old Town, Tmn Midah!!!!
thus...go meet them up for a short gathering!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


30 Sept 2009
Tuesday againnnn...





ishhh....stucked in traffic jam again while heading to Apiit!!!!
I m rushing in time..
today is meeting with my supervisor for FYP....
arghhhh!!!!!!

after hv a meeting with my supervisor,
I'm totally stress!!
due to my idea for FYP kena ban...
no choice....
go to Redbox @ the Gardens with TengWee...
since I'd promise him yesterday~~~

* continue clean up my room *


and I found these!!!!

walao ehh...I'd spent alot $$$ in buying these stuff!!!!
ishhh!!!
waste my $$$ ...
coz all of that were get dry...cant use more!!!!

and the stuff that I being keep since I was age 11+

ahahahhaa....my primary school time - during standard 3...
with my COCONUT hair style!!!!

* the bday gift from WanLeng * forgot which year I received this!

wao wwooOow....

my 同学录! aka 纪念册

still remember during the primary school time..
all of us are get in to the trend for this kinda thing!!!...
leave our personal details n words in the small book....
full with the cute cute stickers....
and creativity!!!!
* 陈力熙*


* 陈心亮*
* 黄丽贤*
* 麦倩雯*
* 陈妍妏 *
* 冯秀雯*
* 丘雅琪 *
* Nicole Yang *
* ran Li *
* my hand writing!!! lolx *
Oppsss......
SEE!!!!
did U all get this mailing experience before???
wahhahah...
I Miss that time so much!!!
that kinda feeling for waiting the reply from friends...
is so so so unexplainable!!!
you will get excited when u received the replied letters from ur frenz!
* jaycee!!! do u still rmb this drawing??? lolx *
other than that..... we usually bought those special & pretty envelops!!!
Here the letters that I being kept for!!!!!
--------------------♥♥--------------------------------------♥♥---------------------

Headache for Proposal Draft Form
2 Oct 2009

I m stressed with my FYP-final year project!
I still havent done my PDF yet...
thus, asked Ama go out complete it together at Gilly Tan Cafe, Tmn Segar
before that, I head to my bro's school...
submit a letter to his teacher...
ishhh...it was a Friday, the office is off from 1pm to 2pm!!!
arghhhh~~~~~
after fetch Ama- Joyce up...we start doing our stuff here
---------------------------♥---------------------♥---------------------------

Happy Mooncake Festival 2009

the first time I celebrate this festival at my house..
in past, we all will go to my granpa's house for celebration!
this year, Uncle Teow visit to my house n celebrate together...
due to the age growing up, thinking going matured...
this kinda of festival make me feel so boring...
just sit in the room....facing my laptop..lolx...
no more candles & tanglung again....
huhhh~
♥ my lil cousin.... ♥
my cousin's bday!
her mom bought a cake for her today as well~
* just eat a piece of the mooncake *
** still in processingggg..... **
hahaha..finally I get a chance to hang out....
we head to Hugo's house...
* beiChee with me *
* hugo with me *
* sam, Victor and Hugo *
* me, TengWee, beiChee *
* khaiHoong with me *
* he always show off infront of my camera * llolxx
* luk yao that never eat during this Mooncake Festival *
==....
I miss my childhood's mooncake festival
----------------------------------------♥♥♥-------------------------------------------

OH SHIT!!!!!
I flush my tube into the toilet bowl when washing it....
wuuwuwuwuuww....
so Ugly that tube when take out from the toilet bowl...
that's why no pic available here...
swt=="

No comments:

 
エステ