Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nail's part

my Nail did make a joke with me
when i'm helping to clean up the windows of my room
ishhhh...
damn pain of this
huhh~
my Gel Nail which stick with my real nail broken
something like u suffered of the teeth changing during the age time
it seems like wanna drop out but it didn't
that few days,
it made me suffered during
my shower, driving, writing, washing face...
huhh...lastly..
it dropped!!!
so UgLY laaa...
CNY coming while my nail is spoiled
i swear i won't do housework when i hv long nails
*-*"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOHOHO...
finally we chat through MSN!!!!!!
yup...
my dear, MinMin
she is in UK now, Staffordshire University
huhhh...she keeps saying there is COLD
hehe^^
maybe that temperature and make the line lag!
hehehe..coz when we r msn+webcam+ing
both of us geh display so KIK SUI there~=="
anyway
happy that she reached there safety
since she said that staff in Apiit didn't help her manage all the things
but that staff told her that she has done all before she went there

here my Hair that I mentioned in previous post

hehe....babyliss

No comments:

 
エステ