Monday, January 26, 2009

81st Blessed Birthday

17 January 2009


attend my gu po tai (姑婆太)'s 81st birthday dinner
in chinese we said that is Dai Shou ( 大寿)
so we greet her with


" 福如东海, 寿比南山"
no more greet with HAPPY BIRTHDAY
hehe^^
well...we had our dinner at Hei Loi Tang, Pudu
after gave the LAI SI(angpau)
we walked inside and get our seat
.....look here and there....
errr
i met Edsmund there
wowww
now only realized that we've a far relatives' relation!
hahahhaha^^
while we are waiting
-
-
-
at the car park waiting for my uncle
my grandma & grandpa
my lovely dad & mummy dad's eldest Bro. my 大伯伯
*chatting*
me!!!
after that....
the dinner begins with playing this slideshow
so touching...for me laa...=="
from teenagers to 81-year-old
♥GREAT♥
this child so Q laaa weiii!
♥ lying on his mum's shoulder ♥ our MENU for today

before and after
it is so HIAO~hahahha^^




FINISHED
after get home
-
-
-
my sister with me...
we're Crazy again!!!hahhahaa
here we Are!!!
HihihIhi~
*summarized*
***end***

No comments:

 
エステ