Saturday, January 24, 2009

big eyes with thick eyebrows?

today i pass the lens to wewe
actually i hv to go aunty's there before that
but she still not get home frm midvalley
she did dropped me a call in the morning...
so i look for wewe~
luckily he at home^^
YiPPi!!!!
my head become smaller than urs!
muahahhaa
Big HeAd wewe & SmaLL face shuet yee
i force him sit front than me!
that's why~~~
muahahahhahahaa...
he showed me with his NeW keychain
-
-
SHIN CHAN
-
-
guys....
mention this
wewe&shin chan's eyebrow
*look alike?*hohoho~
after that, his bro &his gf were back
luckily we stopped this "session"
hahahhaha
yeahh...we had a Organ SHOW TIME!
wewe....dun always peep oo~
muahahhaha!!!!
after that i went to aunty's there when she is get home
have a short talk
she put this on my car while I'm leaving
***Thank You aunty***
really dunno how to express my words here==.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW!!!MSN....
when i get home from YAM CHA with my frenz
“dele de~~~”
the sounds which came frm my laptop
my sis:"hey, ur msn ahh..."
me:"wat mine??i din signed in at all..."
my sis:"got laa...ur frenz text u"
shocked......=="
23 messengers...?
*the stupid MSN signed in automatically while i away*
sorry ya my frenz
i hv no intention in late reply
wuwuwuuw...

2 comments:

FIk said...

wewe is who ya.. din intro de..
new BF r.. hehe
long time din go out de le woo..
u hide ady r.. hide at whr ya..
ERm..that MSn.. u show off??
know u a lot of ppl find u la..
always appear off9.. haiz.. wanna find u chat also cannot..this CNY hv join our 拜年大行动?

shuet yee poh leng said...

haha...he is my fren laa~
haiyo...i din hide myself
i seldom on9..but mostly is appear off9 too laa..
muahhaha
when???which day??let me knw ya^^

 
エステ