Sunday, July 25, 2010

Traditional Chinese Medicine

25 July 2010

huhhhh....
I have to eat 3-days medicine!!!!!
dunno why,
after I eat this,
I get flu ==!
I hate this feeling...same like I take Panandol...
my nose & throat feel like got some HABUK inside...
feel itchyy ithcyyyy liike that?


--------------------------------------------------------------


22 July 2010

HAPPY ZAI driving!?????

my sister sent this Ben Dan to pet shop for shower earlierrr,
n I picked him up after that...
ahahahhaha..
so cute...he sits on my legs when I drivingg..
and I try to snap his picture!


Before that, Honey Jinjie asked me for lunch @ LeisureMall...
we went to this Japanese Restaurant - Sakae Sushi

OMG.....
this branch totallyyyy Sxck!!!!
service was bad...
Nvm, we ordered this ...
Opps....the unagiiii....kecillnyaa..ahhahaha



this picture looks like so big rite??
ahahaha..
my skilll!
sizes of its rice macam 50cent coins ==!
the soft shell crab nt really fresh...

---------------------------------------------------

15 July 2010

Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens
suddenly feel like want
to eat CHOCO BANANA ice-cream that day...
ahahhahaha...
ask him accompany to here MAKAN!

we took around 20min wait for the seats!
their business damnnn good weiii~~ahahahha
coz the meals all NICE & FRESHY!!!!!!

* Una Una Roll * (promotion for July)

This really niceee la....( I miss it ==. )
* shashimi salad also not bad huhh~ *
ahahhahaha...he wants to eat PAUL!!!!
But I like this too!
de---li----cious!

FINALLY!!!!!
what I waitinnnggg for so longgggggg!!!
* Choco Banana Ice-cream *
they gave a lot ice-cream today!!!
HOU SIK douuu....
yummyyy yummmyyy~

---------------------------------------------------------------

JOJO PAN MEE

I love Pan Mee...
JOJO pan mee now is the best for me!!!
oppss....Hungryyyyy....

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wehhh. where is the JOJO pan mee!?

 
エステ